Nobivac® Feline-Bb is recommended for the vaccination of healthy cats for the prevention of disease caused by Bordetella bronchiseptica. Healthy cats and kittens vaccinated at 8 weeks of age or older are protected as early as 72 hours post-vaccination. This vaccine has 92% efficacy after just one dose. The intranasal route reduces the chance of injection site sarcoma. This is an avirulent live culture. Recommended for the use in healthy cats 4 weeks of age or older.
For animal use only.
Shake well before use.
Use new, non-chemically sterilized needles and syringes.
Use entire contents immediately after rehydration.
Burn vaccine container and all unused contents.
Store at 2° to 7° C (35° to 45° F). Do not freeze.
- Vaccinate healthy cats 4 weeks of age or older.
- Aseptically reconstitute the desiccated vaccine with the sterile diluent provided. Remove the needle and administer 0.2 ml into one nostril.
- Healthy kittens 4 weeks of age or older should be vaccinated prior to confinement or when risk of exposure to B. bronchiseptica may exist.
- Healthy cats vaccinated at 8 weeks of age or older are protected as early as 72 hours post-vaccination.
- Safe for pregnant queens.
- Annual revaccination with one dose is recommended.
- Vaccinate only healthy, non-parasitized cats.
- The use of a biological product may produce anaphylaxis and/or other inflammatory immune-mediated hypersensitivity reactions. Antidote: Epinephrine, corticosteroids, and antihistamines may all be indicated depending on the nature and severity of the reaction.
Nobivac vaccines may experience "Meltback" which can cause some discoloration to the cake (dry) portion of the vaccine. This is purely cosmetic and does not affect the efficacy of the vaccination.