How do I remember to order my pet prescription online? If you are struggling to remember to refill your pet’s prescription, we can help! With Revival Animal Health Autoship, you don’t have to worry about remembering to reorder the prescriptions for your dog, cat or horse. You can sign up for Revival Autoship and save 5% each time you refill your pet’s prescription by following these simple steps:
- Find your pet’s medication and choose the quantity you need along with the frequency of how often you would like the medication shipped to you. And since every pet is on a different schedule, you can choose how often you want their meds delivered! Weekly, monthly, annually… it’s up to you!
- When you check out you will need to log in to your account or create a new account.
- Then you will be asked to provide your pet’s information and your veterinarian’s information.
- If you have a written prescription and you plan to mail it to us, simply choose the option that you will mail in the prescription yourself. If not, the Revival Animal Health Pharmacy Team will be happy to reach out to your vet clinic for you.
- Your order will ship once we have a valid prescription from your veterinarian.
Once you have completed the steps above you have nothing to worry about. No more calendar reminders, alarm on your phone or last minute orders to get your pet’s meds on time. You’re busy enough, so let us help take care of refilling your pet’s meds automatically with Autoship.
If your horse, cat or dog’s prescription is expired or you run out of refills, the Revival Pharmacy Team will reach out to your veterinarian to get a new prescription for you. The Revival Pharmacy Team will contact you if they have any trouble getting ahold of your veterinarian or if there will be a delay in your Autoship order.
Any questions on how to get a pet’s prescription delivered Autoship online feel free to reach out to one of our team members at 800.786.4751 and they will be happy to help you.
Written by: Lori S., Pharm D.
Pharmacist in Charge
I grew up on a farm and had once considered becoming a vet. In fact, I still live on a family farm with my husband, three kids and lots of animals. Working at Revival brings together my passion for pharmacy and pets. If there is a prescription product you'd like to see us carry, please don't hesitate to reach out and let our Pharmacy Team know.