- Quick Shipping! Orders placed by 1:30 pm CST usually ship out the same day, Monday – Friday.
- Temperature Sensitive orders (Including Vaccines):
- Placed by 1:30 pm CST on Monday, Tuesday, & Wednesday: ship same day
- Placed by 1:30 pm CST on Thursday: Overnight ship same day, 2nd Day ships Monday
- Placed on Friday, Saturday, & Sunday: ship Monday
- Temp Sensitive Orders to AK & HI can only ship via Overnight
- Prescription (RX) items may delay the shipment of your order.
- Packages are delivered during regular business days (Monday - Friday). USPS will deliver on Saturday.
- Saturday, Sunday, and Holidays are not business days and do not count in the delivery time.
- If Saturday delivery is needed, please make a note on the order. Additional charges apply. Saturday delivery is not available in all areas.
- Items shipped directly from manufacturer may take up to 7-10 business days for delivery.
- In cases of inclement or severe weather please allow for additional delivery time.
To qualify for Free Economy Ground Shipping (delivery in 5-10 business days), orders must exceed $99.00 and weigh under 10 lbs. Applies to contiguous U.S. states only. FOB, drop ship items and temperature sensitive orders (including vaccines) do not qualify for Free Shipping. Additional charges for 2nd Day Air or Overnight shipping and packages weighing more than 10 lbs.
|Under $99||Over $99|
|Over 60 pounds||Call or email for exact charges|
Upgrade to Expedited Ground Shipping (2-5 business days) for an additional $3.99
Additional Charges apply for Drop Ship and FOB Items
Contiguous USA Only
Receipt and Inspection
Upon receipt of product, inspect all items for damage before signing the receipt. If damage is detected, note on the carrier's bill of lading and if possible take pictures of the damage. Do not accept the shipment if product is damaged.
Prescriptions from our Pet Pharmacy
- Prescription items will only be shipped within the United States.
- Prescription items will take at least one additional business day for processing. Prescription orders with additional items will ship at the same time and follow the shipping schedule for those other items.
- For information on how to ship your order separately, please call 800.786.4751.
- Click here to see the list of states where Revival is licensed to ship prescriptions
Temperature Sensitive Products (Including Vaccines)
- We strongly encourage shipping vaccines by 1 or 2-day service. If you request Ground shipping, which can take up to 10 days to deliver, Revival assumes no liability if they arrive warm.
- Overnight orders can only be shipped Monday-Thursday. Orders taken after 1:30 pm CST on Thursday will be shipped the following Monday.
- 2nd day orders can only be shipped Monday-Wednesday. Orders taken after 1:30 pm CST on Wednesday will be shipped on the following Monday.
- Vaccines cannot be shipped on a Friday, unless you request Overnight with a Saturday delivery. Additional charges apply. Saturday delivery is not available in all areas.
- Please select the correct item number and check the expiration dates (link on each product page) as vaccines are non-returnable.
- Vaccines are packed with ice in a Polar box. The charges for these boxes are $4.00 (or $5.00 for a very large order). The size of the box depends upon the quantity of vaccines ordered. This cost includes additional ice.
- The ice packs are non-toxic and bio-degradable. If accidentally ingested, constipation or vomiting may occur.
- Once you receive your vaccines, place them in the refrigerator and avoid exposing them to direct sunlight or freezing conditions.
- Vaccines cannot be shipped to P.O. Box addresses.
- Temp Sensitive Orders to AK & HI can only ship via Overnight
- Due to customs regulations, we cannot ship temperature sensitive products and/or vaccines outside of the United States.
- We also recommend reading our blog post titled, "Shipping Vaccines: How to Know if the Vaccine Temperature is Safe?"
Shipping charges are determined based on the total dollars of the order, shipping weight, the destination of each order, and the service selected.
FOB (larger) items and Drop Ship items (ie. Cages, exercise pens, grooming tables, dryers, crates, kennels, etc) require more shipping charges because they are classified as an “oversized” item. FOB items are Ground shipping only and do not qualify for free ground shipping.
In order to control shipping costs for our customers, Revival will choose the best shipping carrier for each order unless otherwise specified by the customer. Your package may arrive via FedEx, UPS, USPS or Speedee. If you require a specific carrier, please note this in the comments on your order.
You can place your order C.O.D., however we do require a $40.00 product minimum order. There is a $14.00 C.O.D. fee for these orders. If you are a new Revival Animal Health Customer, your first three orders must be placed as "secured" using either a cashier's check or a money order for payment. After your 3rd order, we will accept your personal or business check for payment. Drop shipped orders cannot be shipped C.O.D. Please call a Pet Care Consultant at 800-786-4751 to place a COD order.
Revival Animal Health works very hard to ensure all products are readily available and in stock when you order. If your order includes a backordered item, the following solutions are available to you:
- We can hold your entire order until the backordered item arrives.
- If you prefer, we can substitute a similar item of your choice and ship the entire order immediately.
- We can ship the items in stock and ship the backordered item when it is available.
Vaccines and items less than $10.00 will not be backordered. Please plan to include them in your next order.
Orders outside the contiguous 48 US States
International orders and all orders outside the 50 States will incur additional shipping charges. If you would like a shipping quote, please email your location (along with a postal code) and the items you wish to purchase to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a quote within the next business day. All international orders are shipped with FedEx International. Customer is responsible for any customs, duties or taxes.
If you need to return merchandise, please call 800.786.4751 for a return authorization number and instructions. Advise us what items you are returning and the reason for the return. Items must be returned in original packaging unopened. Returned products must be shipped back in a sturdy box to prevent damage. Insuring your shipment for traceability is recommended.
All returned products are subject to quality assurance inspection. If items do not pass the quality assurance inspection, Revival will dispose of the items or return them to you. Returned products passing the quality assurance inspection are subject to a restocking fee. We are unable to accept product returns after 90 days.
NOTE: We are unable to accept returns on vaccines, Rx items, refrigerated items, test kits, clothing, books, videos, stainless steel products or special order drop-shipped items. Claims need to be filed within 72 hours of delivery to provide customer satisfaction.
While we make every effort to prevent errors, mistakes may occur. We reserve the right to correct typographical errors. Prices are subject to change without notice.
Gift Cards are Available
Holidays, anniversaries, birthdays or just because! Gift Cards are available at any time of the year.
No Minimum order
Revival Animal Health does not have a minimum order except for C.O.D. orders.
Due to a 2018 Supreme Court ruling, we are charging sales tax in the following states effective 11/1/2018: Alabama, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Nevada, New Jersey, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin
We will charge sales tax in the following states effective 12/1/2018: Colorado, Connecticut
We will charge sales tax in the following states effective 1/1/2019: Georgia, Louisiana, Nebraska, Utah