- Nobivac® FeLV protects your cat against feline Leukemia
- Prevents persistent viremia for 2 years after vaccination
- Killed virus
- Optimal choice for healthy outdoor cats
- Thimerosal free
- Made in the USA
Thank you for your interest in the Revival Animal Health Pet Pharmacy! As we continue to
grow, we look forward to providing you additional products and services to assist you with all your
You can place a prescription order online or by calling one of our Personal Pet Care Pros at 800-786-4751. In order to receive prescription medications from Revival, we will need the prescription from your veterinarian. We can accept prescriptions through these methods:
Prescription Authorization Forms
Click here to download our Prescription Authorization Form. You can also call us at 800-786-4751 or email us at email@example.com to receive the form. Your veterinarian will need to fill out the form and fax it back to us at 877-335-2680.
Your veterinarian can fax the original prescription from their office to our pharmacy at 877-335-2680. We can only accept faxed prescriptions from a veterinarian, so please do not fax the prescription yourself.
Your veterinarian can call our pharmacy directly at 712-737-5555 x134 and authorize the prescription. If our Pharmacists are not available, please leave a message. All prescription authorizations will require an order and payment information before we can ship the medications. If your veterinarian has sent in a prescription form, please place an order online or over the phone.
MailYou can send the original written prescription (no photo copies) to:
Revival Animal Health Pet PharmacyPO Box 200
Orange City, IA 51041
Please include your order number with your prescription. All prescriptions will
remain on file at Revival. Prescriptions are valid for one year or until the total quantity has been
dispensed, whichever happens first.
Click here for shipping information for prescription items.
A prescription must contain the following information prior to being filled
at a pharmacy.
Name of owner
Name and species of the animal
Name of drug
Strength of the drug
Dosage form of the drug
Quantity of the drug
Directions of use
Date of issuance
Vet's name with signature and state license number
Number of refills authorized
A prescription may be transmitted by facsimile (fax) to the pharmacy only by the
prescribing veterinarian. The prescription can not be faxed to the pharmacy by the owner of the
animal. The owner may obtain the original prescription from the vet and mail it in.
Federal (U.S.A.) law restricts the use of Rx drugs to be used by, or on the order of, a licensed Veterinarian.
Please Note: Due to federal and state law, we cannot accept returns of prescription medications, so please make your selections carefully.
Do not mix with other vaccines.
Use new, non-chemically sterilized needles and syringes.
Use entire contents of the vaccine when first opened.
Burn vaccine container and all unused contents.
Store at 2° to 7° C (35° to 45° F). Do not freeze.
- Prior to use, warm the Nobivac FeLV to room temperature and shake well.
- Vaccinate healthy cats 9 weeks of age or older.
- Inject 1 dose (1 ml) subcutaneously or intramuscularly at 9 weeks of age or older.
- Inject 1 dose (1 ml) subcutaneously or intramuscularly 3 to 4 weeks following the initial vaccination.
- Two doses are required for the primary immunization.
- A 22 gauge needle is recommended for the vaccination of FeLV.
- Revaccinate every 2 years with a single dose.
- Contains gentamicin and amphotericin B as preservatives.
- Some reports suggest that in cats, the administration of certain veterinary biologicals may induce the development of injection-site fibrosarcomas.
- The use of a biological product may produce anaphylaxis and/or other inflammatory immune-mediated hypersensitivity reactions. Antidote: Epinephrine, corticosteroids, and antihistamines may all be indicated depending on the nature and severity of the reaction.
- It is important to realize that certain conditions and events may cause some cats to be unable to develop or maintain an adequate immune response following vaccination. Prior exposure to the disease, or disease latency, are conditions in which vaccination will not alter the course of the disease. Therefore, diagnostic testing of all cats for FeLV antigen prior to vaccination is recommended. Also, vaccination with this product will not offer cross-protection against feline immunodeficiency virus (FIV), another feline retrovirus.