- Nobivac® Feline 1-HCPCh prevents Feline Rhinotracheitis, Calici, and Panleukopenia Modified live virus
- Chlamydia Psittaci Modified live bacteria
- Injectable vaccination
- For healthy cats nine weeks of age or older
- Optimal for healthy outdoor cats or cats that board frequently
- Thimerosal free
- Made in the USA
Thank you for your interest in the Revival Animal Health Pet Pharmacy! As we continue to
grow, we look forward to providing you additional products and services to assist you with all your
You can place a prescription order online or by calling one of our Personal Pet Care Pros at 800-786-4751. In order to receive prescription medications from Revival, we will need the prescription from your veterinarian. We can accept prescriptions through these methods:
Prescription Authorization Forms
Click here to download our Prescription Authorization Form. You can also call us at 800-786-4751 or email us at email@example.com to receive the form. Your veterinarian will need to fill out the form and fax it back to us at 877-335-2680.
Your veterinarian can fax the original prescription from their office to our pharmacy at 877-335-2680. We can only accept faxed prescriptions from a veterinarian, so please do not fax the prescription yourself.
Your veterinarian can call our pharmacy directly at 712-737-5555 x134 and authorize the prescription. If our Pharmacists are not available, please leave a message. All prescription authorizations will require an order and payment information before we can ship the medications. If your veterinarian has sent in a prescription form, please place an order online or over the phone.
MailYou can send the original written prescription (no photo copies) to:
Revival Animal Health Pet PharmacyPO Box 200
Orange City, IA 51041
Please include your order number with your prescription. All prescriptions will
remain on file at Revival. Prescriptions are valid for one year or until the total quantity has been
dispensed, whichever happens first.
Click here for shipping information for prescription items.
A prescription must contain the following information prior to being filled
at a pharmacy.
Name of owner
Name and species of the animal
Name of drug
Strength of the drug
Dosage form of the drug
Quantity of the drug
Directions of use
Date of issuance
Vet's name with signature and state license number
Number of refills authorized
A prescription may be transmitted by facsimile (fax) to the pharmacy only by the
prescribing veterinarian. The prescription can not be faxed to the pharmacy by the owner of the
animal. The owner may obtain the original prescription from the vet and mail it in.
Federal (U.S.A.) law restricts the use of Rx drugs to be used by, or on the order of, a licensed Veterinarian.
Please Note: Due to federal and state law, we cannot accept returns of prescription medications, so please make your selections carefully.
Store at 2 to 7°C. Do not freeze.
Do not mix with other vaccines.
Use new, non-chemically sterilized needles and syringes.
Burn vaccine container and all unused contents.
- Vaccinate healthy cats 9 weeks of age or older.
- Transfer contents of the diluent vial to the Nobivac® Feline 1-HCPCh vial aseptically.
- Mix gently until dissolved. Use entire contents immediately after rehydration.
- Two doses are required for primary immunization.
- Initial vaccination: Inject 1 dose (1 ml) subcutaneously or intramuscularly at 9 weeks of age or older
- Second vaccination: Inject 1 dose (1 ml) subcutaneously or intramuscularly 3 to 4 weeks following the initial vaccination.
- Annual revaccination with one dose is recommended.
- Contains gentamicin as a preservative
- Some reports suggest that in cats, the administration of certain veterinary biologicals may induce the development of injection-site fibrosarcomas.
- Do not vaccinate pregnant cats
- The use of a biological product may produce anaphylaxis and/or other inflammatory immune-mediated hypersensitivity reactions. Antidote: Epinephrine, corticosteroids, and antihistamines may all be indicated depending on the nature and severity of the reaction.
Nobivac vaccines may experience "Meltback" which can cause some discoloration to the cake (dry) portion of the vaccine. This is purely cosmetic and does not affect the efficacy of the vaccination.