Revival's Shelter/Rescue Program
Hundreds of shelters and rescues have already joined the Revival Shelter/Rescue Program and are taking advantage of all the Shelter Program benefits:
- Everyday discounts on select items including:
- Milk replacer
- Flea and tick preventatives
- Disinfectants and cleaners
- Select microchips and accessories
- Revival Animal Health brand products, including Shelter’s Choice, Vet Basics and Doc Roy’s
- And more!
- Access to special deals and promotions exclusively for Shelter/Rescue Program members
- Dedicated Shelter Specialists to answer product questions and help solve pet health issues your shelter or rescue may be dealing with
*not all products are eligible for Shelter Program discount pricing. Contact a Shelter Specialist to discover which products are eligible for discount pricing.
Whether you’re giving orphan kittens the boost they need, caring for a stray dog that sick, or helping a pregnant stray deliver a litter of puppies, the Revival Shelter/RescueProgram is here to help.
To enroll, animal shelters and rescues must be approved through our application process. Contact a Shelter Specialist at 800.786.4751 (select prompt 3).
No! Shelters and rescues can qualify for the Revival Shelter/Rescue Program through one of three ways:
- They are an existing Revival Animal Health shelter/rescue customer
- They have a 501 (c)(3) status
- They are approved through the application process through a screening by a Shelter Specialist
To apply to be in the Shelter/Rescue Program we will need:
- Your name
- Contact information including facility location and phone number
- What species you serve at your shelter/rescue
- If you operate foster locations (number)
- Adoption process overview and any adoption forms you use
- References including the name of the veterinary clinic you use or the name of your vet on staff
The Revival Shelter/Rescue Program started in August of 2022.