- Nobivac® Intra-Trac®3 ADT prevents canine Adenovirus Type 2 (Respiratory Disease), Parainfluenza, and Bordetella bronchiseptica
- Provides triple protection against the agents implicated in the cause of Kennel Cough
- Provides rapid protection as early as 48 hours post-vaccination
- Modified live virus and avirulent live culture
- Intranasal vaccine
- Thimerosal free
- Made in the USA
Thank you for your interest in the Revival Animal Health Pet Pharmacy! As we continue to
grow, we look forward to providing you additional products and services to assist you with all your
You can place a prescription order online or by calling one of our Personal Pet Care Pros at 800-786-4751. In order to receive prescription medications from Revival, we will need the prescription from your veterinarian. We can accept prescriptions through these methods:
Prescription Authorization Forms
Click here to download our Prescription Authorization Form. You can also call us at 800-786-4751 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the form. Your veterinarian will need to fill out the form and fax it back to us at 877-335-2680.
Your veterinarian can fax the original prescription from their office to our pharmacy at 877-335-2680. We can only accept faxed prescriptions from a veterinarian, so please do not fax the prescription yourself.
Your veterinarian can call our pharmacy directly at 712-737-5555 x134 and authorize the prescription. If our Pharmacists are not available, please leave a message. All prescription authorizations will require an order and payment information before we can ship the medications. If your veterinarian has sent in a prescription form, please place an order online or over the phone.
MailYou can send the original written prescription (no photo copies) to:
Revival Animal Health Pet PharmacyPO Box 200
Orange City, IA 51041
Please include your order number with your prescription. All prescriptions will
remain on file at Revival. Prescriptions are valid for one year or until the total quantity has been
dispensed, whichever happens first.
Click here for shipping information for prescription items.
A prescription must contain the following information prior to being filled
at a pharmacy.
Name of owner
Name and species of the animal
Name of drug
Strength of the drug
Dosage form of the drug
Quantity of the drug
Directions of use
Date of issuance
Vet's name with signature and state license number
Number of refills authorized
A prescription may be transmitted by facsimile (fax) to the pharmacy only by the
prescribing veterinarian. The prescription can not be faxed to the pharmacy by the owner of the
animal. The owner may obtain the original prescription from the vet and mail it in.
Federal (U.S.A.) law restricts the use of Rx drugs to be used by, or on the order of, a licensed Veterinarian.
Please Note: Due to federal and state law, we cannot accept returns of prescription medications, so please make your selections carefully.
Nobivac® Intra-Trac®3 ADT is recommended for the vaccination of healthy dogs against diseases caused by canine Adenovirus Type 2 (Respiratory Disease), Parainfluenza, and Bordetella bronchiseptica. These agents have been implicated as playing a role in the cause of canine Kennel Cough. Nobivac® Intra-Trac®3 ADT provides rapid protection as early as 48 hours post-vaccination. Requires only single-nostril administration, and can be used in puppies as young as 3 weeks because maternal antibodies do not interfere with localized antibody response. The unique Advanced Delivery Technology eliminates the possibility of accidental injection. All viruses are modified live versions of the virus with an avirulent live culture. Recommended for use in healthy dogs 3 weeks of age or older.
Shake well before use.
Use entire contents when first opened.
Burn all nasal applicators, vaccine vials, and all unused contents.
Store at 2° to 7° C (35° to 45° F). Do not freeze.
- Vaccinate healthy dogs intranasally at 3 weeks of age or older.
- Hold the vaccine vial in an upright position. Flip the top up and pull to the left. The tear-off aluminum seal is connected to the flip top and will be easily removed. Remove, but do not discard the rubber stopper.
- Hold the nasal applicator in the upright position. If the diluent is visible in the neck portion of the nasal applicator, gently tap the applicator to force the diluent into the chamber. Hold the applicator by the neck and pull off the tip.
- Once the tip has been removed, carefully insert the neck of the nasal applicator into the upright vaccine vial.
- Gently squeeze the diluent out of the nasal applicator into the vaccine vial. Do not discard the nasal applicator.
- Replace the rubber stopper on the vaccine vial and shake gently until the vaccine is fully rehydrated.
- Remove the rubber stopper from the vaccine vial and insert the neck of the nasal applicator into the upright vaccine vial.
- Gently squeeze and release the nasal applicator so that the rehydrated vaccine is drawn back into the nasal applicator.
- While holding the nasal applicator in an upright position, slide a nasal disk over the neck of the nasal applicator.
- The recommended dose is 0.5 ml of rehydrated vaccine administered intranasally. The vaccine is instilled using a nasal disk. By gently squeezing the body of the nasal applicator, squirt the rehydrated vaccine into one or both nostrils of the dog.
- Annual revaccination with one dose is recommended.
- Vaccinate only healthy, non-parasitized dogs.
- Contains penicillin, streptomycin and nystatin as preservatives.
- Do not vaccinate pregnant bitches.
- Post-vaccinal reactions consisting of mild canine cough may occur following use of this vaccine.
- This product is designed for intranasal use only with the enclosed diluent. Systemic reactions resulting from inadvertent intramuscular or subcutaneous injection have been reported. Symptoms may include vomiting, diarrhea, lethargy, inappetence, jaundice, and death associated with liver failure. Localized tissue necrosis at the injection site has also been reported. If inadvertent injection occurs, monitor the dog closely. Supportive therapy including IV fluids and treatment with gentamicin, tetracycline, trimethoprim/sulfa, or amoxicillin/clavulanic acid may be indicated. If anaphylactoid reaction occurs, use epinephrine.
Nobivac vaccines may experience "Meltback" which can cause some discoloration to the cake (dry) portion of the vaccine. This is purely cosmetic and does not affect the efficacy of the vaccination.