Nobivac® Intra-Trac® KC
- Nobivac® Intra-Trac® KC prevents Canine Parainfluenza Modified live virus
- Bordetella Bronchiseptica Avirulent live culture
- Intranasal vaccination
- Rapid onset of protection
- For healthy dogs three weeks of age or older
- Thimerosal free
- Made in the USA
Thank you for your interest in the Revival Animal
Health Pet Pharmacy! As we continue to grow, we look forward to providing you additional
products and services to assist you with all your prescription needs.
You can place a prescription order online or by calling one of our Personal Pet Care Pros at 800-786-4751. In order to receive prescription medications from Revival, we will need the prescription from your veterinarian. We can accept prescriptions through these methods:
Prescription Authorization Forms
Click here to download our Prescription Authorization Form. You can also call us at 800-786-4751 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the form. Your veterinarian will need to fill out the form and fax it back to us at 877-335-2680.
Your veterinarian can fax the original prescription from their office to our pharmacy at 877-335-2680. We can only accept faxed prescriptions from a veterinarian, so please do not fax the prescription yourself.
Your veterinarian can call our pharmacy directly at 712-737-5555 x134 and authorize the prescription. If our Pharmacists are not available, please leave a message. All prescription authorizations will require an order and payment information before we can ship the medications. If your veterinarian has sent in a prescription form, please place an order online or over the phone.
MailYou can send the original written prescription (no photo copies) to:
Revival Animal Health Pet PharmacyPO Box 200
Orange City, IA 51041
Please include your order number with your prescription.
All prescriptions will remain on file at Revival. Prescriptions are valid for one year
or until the total quantity has been dispensed, whichever happens first.
Click here for shipping information for prescription items.
A prescription must contain the following
information prior to being filled at a pharmacy.
Name of owner
Name and species of the animal
Name of drug
Strength of the drug
Dosage form of the drug
Quantity of the drug
Directions of use
Date of issuance
Vet's name with signature and state license number
Number of refills authorized
A prescription may be transmitted by facsimile (fax) to the
pharmacy only by the prescribing veterinarian. The prescription can not be
faxed to the pharmacy by the owner of the animal. The owner may obtain the original
prescription from the vet and mail it in.
Federal (U.S.A.) law restricts the use of Rx drugs to be used by, or on the order of, a licensed Veterinarian.
Please Note: Due to federal and state law, we cannot accept returns of prescription medications, so please make your selections carefully.
What Does Nobivac® Intra-Trac® KC Cover?
Nobivac® Intra-Trac® KC vaccine for dogs helps protect them against canine:
- Parainfluenza: An infection related to canine distemper, the virus attacks the dog’s respiratory system and is highly transmissible. The disease can also cause additional complications like kennel cough.
- Bordetella Bronchiseptica: This bacterium often causes respiratory disease in dogs. It is one of the major causes of canine infectious tracheobronchitis, or kennel cough.
Intra-Trac® KC provides healthy dogs with rapid onset of protection. The Nobivac® Bordetella intranasal application removes the need for injection, offering:
- Both mucosal (defense in the area of infection) and systemic immunity.
- Reduced likelihood of injection-site sarcomas forming.
The parainfluenza component of the vaccine is a modified live version of the virus, allowing a robust immune response without producing clinical disease. The Bordetella Bronchiseptica component is an avirulent live culture, triggering the best protective response.
How Long Does Nobivac® Intra-Trac® KC For Dogs Last?
Nobivac® Intra-Trac® KC vaccine for healthy dogs three weeks and older and is safe for use in healthy pregnant dogs. It provides fast protection within 72 hours and lasts for at least 12 months.
Intra-Trac® KC vaccines are easy to mix, easy to administer and an effective way to support a dog’s immune system.
AutoShip is now available! AutoShip is the most convenient way to get the items you need delivered on a regular schedule, so you never run out.
Other Nobivac Vaccines:
- Vaccinate prior to confinement or when risk of kennel cough exists.
- Vaccinate healthy puppies 3 weeks of age or older.
- Aseptically reconstitute the desiccated vaccine with the sterile diluent provided. Remove the needle and administer 0.4 ml into one nostril.
- Because of the small dose volume, an applicator tip is not required for administration of the vaccine.
- Revaccinate annually.
- Safe for pregnant bitches.
- Vaccinate only healthy, non-parasitized dogs.
- The use of a biological product may produce anaphylaxis and/or other inflammatory immune-mediated hypersensitivity reactions. Antidote: Epinephrine, corticosteroids, and antihistamines may all be indicated depending on the nature and severity of the reaction.