- Nobivac® Intra-Trac®3 (Intra Trac III) protects against diseases caused by canine adenovirus type 2, parainfluenza and Bordetella bronchiseptica
- Rapid protection in as little as 48 hours after vaccination
- Contains a modified live virus
- Intranasal vaccination for increased efficiency and effectiveness
- Single-nostril administration
- Offers one-year immunity for B. bronchiseptica
- Made in the USA
Thank you for your interest in the Revival Animal
Health Pet Pharmacy! As we continue to grow, we look forward to providing you additional
products and services to assist you with all your prescription needs.
You can place a prescription order online or by calling one of our Personal Pet Care Pros at 800-786-4751. In order to receive prescription medications from Revival, we will need the prescription from your veterinarian. We can accept prescriptions through these methods:
Prescription Authorization Forms
Click here to download our Prescription Authorization Form. You can also call us at 800-786-4751 or email us at email@example.com to receive the form. Your veterinarian will need to fill out the form and fax it back to us at 877-335-2680.
Your veterinarian can fax the original prescription from their office to our pharmacy at 877-335-2680. We can only accept faxed prescriptions from a veterinarian, so please do not fax the prescription yourself.
Your veterinarian can call our pharmacy directly at 712-737-5555 x134 and authorize the prescription. If our Pharmacists are not available, please leave a message. All prescription authorizations will require an order and payment information before we can ship the medications. If your veterinarian has sent in a prescription form, please place an order online or over the phone.
MailYou can send the original written prescription (no photo copies) to:
Revival Animal Health Pet PharmacyPO Box 200
Orange City, IA 51041
Please include your order number with your prescription.
All prescriptions will remain on file at Revival. Prescriptions are valid for one year
or until the total quantity has been dispensed, whichever happens first.
Click here for shipping information for prescription items.
A prescription must contain the following
information prior to being filled at a pharmacy.
Name of owner
Name and species of the animal
Name of drug
Strength of the drug
Dosage form of the drug
Quantity of the drug
Directions of use
Date of issuance
Vet's name with signature and state license number
Number of refills authorized
A prescription may be transmitted by facsimile (fax) to the
pharmacy only by the prescribing veterinarian. The prescription can not be
faxed to the pharmacy by the owner of the animal. The owner may obtain the original
prescription from the vet and mail it in.
Federal (U.S.A.) law restricts the use of Rx drugs to be used by, or on the order of, a licensed Veterinarian.
Please Note: Due to federal and state law, we cannot accept returns of prescription medications, so please make your selections carefully.
What is Nobivac® Intra-Trac®3 Dog Vaccine Used For?
Protect your pet dog against common respiratory viruses with Nobivac® Intra-Trac®3 (Intra Trac III). This Nobivac® bordetella intranasal vaccine for dogs helps prevent diseases caused by canine adenovirus type 2, parainfluenza and B. bronchiseptica. Because of the way it's designed, this vaccine starts protecting canines fast — in as little as 48 hours after vaccination.
Nobivac® Intra-Trac®3 contains modified live versions of the viruses adenovirus type 2 and parainfluenza, while Bordetella bronchiseptica is an avirulent live culture.
How Do You Administer Nobivac® Intra-Trac®3?
It is the first vaccine of its kind that relies on Immuno-Mist-R™ technology, which delivers the vaccine in a fine mist. It only requires a single-nostril administration in a low dose of 0.5 mL. With intranasal administration, you can increase the mucosal surface area contact compared to traditional oral vaccines.
How Long is Nobivac® Intra-Trac®3 Good For?
This kennel cough vaccine for dogs can be used on healthy dogs as young as 3 weeks of age. It helps protect pets with short shedding periods and shortens the duration of coughing. Once the vaccine is administered, it provides a one-year duration of immunity.
In three simple steps, you will be able to vaccinate your beloved pet against respiratory pathogens and begin inducing an effective immune response. Needles and syringes are sold separately.
AutoShip is now available! AutoShip is the most convenient way to get the items you need delivered on a regular schedule, so you never run out. You can also save 5% on every AutoShip Order.
Other Nobivac® Vaccines:
Store at 2 to 7° C (35-45° F). Do not freeze.
Use entire contents when first opened.
Burn vaccine container and all unused contents.
- Vaccinate healthy dogs 3 weeks of age or older.
- Standard dose is 1 ml administered intranasally. Vaccine may be rehydrated with less than 1 ml of diluent to minimize discomfort when vaccinating small dogs and puppies. For one 1 ml dose, rehydrate vaccine with 1 ml sterile diluent; or for one 0.5 ml dose, rehydrate vaccine with 0.5 ml sterile diluent. Instill the rehydrated vaccine into one or both nostrils of dogs.
- Annual revaccination with one dose is recommended.
- Contains penicillin, streptomycin, and nystatin as preservatives.
- This product is designed for intranasal use only with the enclosed applicators.
- Systemic reactions resulting from inadvertent intramuscular or subcutaneous injection have been reported. Symptoms may include vomiting, diarrhea, lethargy, inappetence, jaundice and death associated with liver failure. Localized tissue necrosis at the injection site has also been reported. If inadvertent injection occurs, monitor the dog closely. Supportive therapy including IV fluids and treatment with gentamicin, tetracycline, trimethoprim/sulfa, or amoxicillin/clavulanic acid may be indicated. If anaphylactoid reaction occurs, use epinephrine.
- Post-vaccinal reactions consisting of mild canine cough syndrome may occur following use of this vaccine.