- Nobivac® Intra-Trac®3 (Intra Trac III) prevents Canine Adenovirus Type 2 and Parainfluenza Modified live virus
- Bordetella Bronchiseptica Avirulent live culture
- Intranasal vaccination
- Provides rapid protection
- Thimerosal free
- Made in the USA
Thank you for your interest in the Revival Animal Health Pet Pharmacy! As we continue to
grow, we look forward to providing you additional products and services to assist you with all your
You can place a prescription order online or by calling one of our Personal Pet Care Pros at 800-786-4751. In order to receive prescription medications from Revival, we will need the prescription from your veterinarian. We can accept prescriptions through these methods:
Prescription Authorization Forms
Click here to download our Prescription Authorization Form. You can also call us at 800-786-4751 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the form. Your veterinarian will need to fill out the form and fax it back to us at 877-335-2680.
Your veterinarian can fax the original prescription from their office to our pharmacy at 877-335-2680. We can only accept faxed prescriptions from a veterinarian, so please do not fax the prescription yourself.
Your veterinarian can call our pharmacy directly at 712-737-5555 x134 and authorize the prescription. If our Pharmacists are not available, please leave a message. All prescription authorizations will require an order and payment information before we can ship the medications. If your veterinarian has sent in a prescription form, please place an order online or over the phone.
MailYou can send the original written prescription (no photo copies) to:
Revival Animal Health Pet PharmacyPO Box 200
Orange City, IA 51041
Please include your order number with your prescription. All prescriptions will
remain on file at Revival. Prescriptions are valid for one year or until the total quantity has been
dispensed, whichever happens first.
Click here for shipping information for prescription items.
A prescription must contain the following information prior to being filled
at a pharmacy.
Name of owner
Name and species of the animal
Name of drug
Strength of the drug
Dosage form of the drug
Quantity of the drug
Directions of use
Date of issuance
Vet's name with signature and state license number
Number of refills authorized
A prescription may be transmitted by facsimile (fax) to the pharmacy only by the
prescribing veterinarian. The prescription can not be faxed to the pharmacy by the owner of the
animal. The owner may obtain the original prescription from the vet and mail it in.
Federal (U.S.A.) law restricts the use of Rx drugs to be used by, or on the order of, a licensed Veterinarian.
Please Note: Due to federal and state law, we cannot accept returns of prescription medications, so please make your selections carefully.
Store at 2 to 7° C (35-45° F). Do not freeze.
Use entire contents when first opened.
Burn vaccine container and all unused contents.
- Vaccinate healthy dogs 3 weeks of age or older.
- Standard dose is 1 ml administered intranasally. Vaccine may be rehydrated with less than 1 ml of diluent to minimize discomfort when vaccinating small dogs and puppies. For one 1 ml dose, rehydrate vaccine with 1 ml sterile diluent; or for one 0.5 ml dose, rehydrate vaccine with 0.5 ml sterile diluent. Instill the rehydrated vaccine into one or both nostrils of dogs.
- Annual revaccination with one dose is recommended.
- Contains penicillin, streptomycin, and nystatin as preservatives.
- This product is designed for intranasal use only with the enclosed applicators.
- Systemic reactions resulting from inadvertent intramuscular or subcutaneous injection have been reported. Symptoms may include vomiting, diarrhea, lethargy, inappetence, jaundice and death associated with liver failure. Localized tissue necrosis at the injection site has also been reported. If inadvertent injection occurs, monitor the dog closely. Supportive therapy including IV fluids and treatment with gentamicin, tetracycline, trimethoprim/sulfa, or amoxicillin/clavulanic acid may be indicated. If anaphylactoid reaction occurs, use epinephrine.
- Post-vaccinal reactions consisting of mild canine cough syndrome may occur following use of this vaccine.
Nobivac vaccines may experience "Meltback" which can cause some discoloration to the cake (dry) portion of the vaccine. This is purely cosmetic and does not affect the efficacy of the vaccination.