Nobivac® Intra-Trac® KC is recommended for the vaccination of healthy dogs against diseases caused by canine Parainfluenza and Bordetella Bronchiseptica. Provides rapid onset of protection. The intranasal administration eliminates the need for injecting the animal. Parainfluenza is a modified live version of the virus, and Bordetella Bronchiseptica is an avirulent live culture. Recommended for use in healthy dogs 3 weeks of age or older. Safe for pregnant bitches.
For animal use only.
Store at 2 to 7° C (35-45° F). Do not freeze.
Shake well before use.
Use entire contents immediately after rehydration.
Burn vaccine container and all unused contents.
- Vaccinate prior to confinement or when risk of kennel cough exists.
- Vaccinate healthy puppies 3 weeks of age or older.
- Aseptically reconstitute the desiccated vaccine with the sterile diluent provided. Remove the needle and administer 0.4 ml into one nostril.
- Because of the small dose volume, an applicator tip is not required for administration of the vaccine.
- Revaccinate annually.
- Safe for pregnant bitches.
- Vaccinate only healthy, non-parasitized dogs.
- The use of a biological product may produce anaphylaxis and/or other inflammatory immune-mediated hypersensitivity reactions. Antidote: Epinephrine, corticosteroids, and antihistamines may all be indicated depending on the nature and severity of the reaction.
Nobivac vaccines may experience "Meltback" which can cause some discoloration to the cake (dry) portion of the vaccine. This is purely cosmetic and does not affect the efficacy of the vaccination.