- Breeder's Edge Nurture Mate gives puppies, kittens, and foals a healthy start in life
- Rich in colostrum, protein, and other nutrients
- Provides more energy and promotes aggressive nursing
- Supports a strong immune system in the first days of life and protects the GI tract
- Easy-to-dose, calibrated tube
- This consumable product is temporarily unable to be shipped internationally
Got questions about administering this product? Reach out to our Pet Care Pros at 800-786-4751!
May be used with a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAIDs), such as Rimadyl or Deramaxx.
For Canine Milk Replacer:
Breeder's Edge® Foster Care Canine
For Feline Milk Replacer:
Breeder's Edge® Foster Care Feline
Storage: Avoid excessive heat. Store at room temperature 58°F - 86°F (15°C - 30°C). For best results after opening, wipe the tip of the syringe, replace the cap and refrigerate for future use. Before using the syringe again, bring it to room temperature to ensure proper consistency.
Breeder's Edge® Nurture Mate Ingredients: Condensed Whey, Methylcellulose, Gum Blend (cellulose gum, xanthan gum, carrageenan), Sodium Benzoate (preservative), EDTA (preservative), Biotin, Folic Acid, and Vitamin B12 Supplement.
What do the ingredients do:
- Colostrum is an extremely important part of early nutrition for young animals. It is very rich in protein, minerals, and antibodies. It is low in fat and essential for getting the animal off to a healthy start in life.
- Colostrum also contains a number of important, naturally occurring minerals. These include:
- B-Vitamins are used to metabolize protein and fats within the body. They are essential for healthy hair, coat, skin, eyes, and liver and encourage the proper function of the central nervous system.
- Thiamine, also known as Vitamin B1 essential to the body to process carbohydrates. It is also important for the development and operation of nerves, muscle cells, and brain functions.
- Riboflavin, Vitamin B2, helps the body by stimulating metabolism and assisting in the digestion and absorption of fats, carbohydrates, and proteins.
- Pantothenic Acid, commonly known as Vitamin B5, helps convert carbohydrates into fuel inside the body and produces energy.
- Pyridoxine, Vitamin B6, is necessary to maintain the balance of sodium and potassium in the body, and encourages red blood cell production. It also assists the body in converting carbohydrates to glucose, which is used as the body's energy source.
- Biotin, also known as Vitamin B7, is important in the metabolic functions of the body, including cell growth, the synthesis of fatty acids, and the metabolism of amino acids. It also assists in the process of the body converting food into energy and the transfer of carbon dioxide within the body.
- Folic Acid, Vitamin B9, helps the animal stay healthy by supporting the body's ability to produce red blood cells.
- Cyanocobalamin is commonly referred to as Vitamin B12. This vitamin is required for the metabolism of fats and carbohydrates, the production of red blood cells, and normal brain functioning.
- Sodium Benzoate is used as a preservative and works well at killing bacteria, yeast, and fungi.
|Crude Protein (min)||0.20%|
|Crude Fat (min)||0.40%|
|Crude Fiber (max)||0.35%|
Storage: To maintain maximum freshness, refrigerate after opening. Keep from freezing. Avoid excessive heat.
Cautions: Intended for use in dogs, cats, and horses. Safe for animals with food allergies. Always consult your veterinarian before using this product in animals with chronic medical conditions, such as a clotting disorder, diabetes, or urinary tract disease. Consult your veterinarian for specific advice on the appropriate treatment and care of your animal. Keep out of the reach of children and pets to prevent unwanted consumption.