Breeder's Edge® Foster Care™ Canine Milk Replacer
- Breeder's Edge® Foster Care™ Canine Milk Replacer gives your puppies complete and balanced nutrition
- Bio-Mos® promotes a healthy GI tract to support the animal's natural defenses
- IgY boosts the immune system to protect against disease
- Also helpful for pregnant, lactating, or convalescing adult dogs as a nutritional supplement
- Beneficial for dogs of all ages to provide additional nutrition
- Can be used as a rewarding milk treat
- For Puppies
- This consumable product is temporarily unable to be shipped internationally
- This product cannot be resold on Amazon
Breeder's Edge® Foster Care™ Canine Milk Replacer contains the nutrients your puppy needs to thrive. This milk replacement is an ideal nutritional supplement for:
- Pregnant and lactating moms
- Recuperating adult dogs
- Show and working dogs
This dog milk replacement contains two unique and beneficial ingredients made with the latest advances in dog formula for puppies:
- Bio-Mos®: This ingredient supports gut health and good bacteria growth, promoting a healthy gastrointestinal tract and boosting your puppy or dog's immune system.
- Globigen® IC (IgY): This antibody or immunoglobulin neutralizes foreign objects and pathogens like bacteria and viruses for an immune boost and intestinal immunity, minimizing the potential for loose stool.
This milk replacement for dogs supports healthier moms, more thriving newborns and faster recoveries for dogs on the mend. The ingredients provide a nutritional boost for pups at various life stages and in differing conditions, promoting health, growth and longevity.
Canine milk replacement is a great supplement to improve a dog's skin and hair coat, making it ideal for working or showing animals. Its nutritional value also benefits convalescing animals whose coats are dull or lackluster. Use milk replacement to enhance food flavor or as a highly-palatable, nutritious treat.
Buy more to get access to FREE Economy Ground Shipping on orders over $99 and under 10 lbs!
AutoShip is now available! AutoShip is the most convenient way to get the items you need delivered on a regular schedule, so you never run out. You can also save 5% on every AutoShip Order.
Other Breeder's Edge® Milk Replacers:
Puppies: Feed at a rate of 2 Tbsp of liquid formula per 4 oz body weight daily. Small breed puppies should be fed every 3-4 hours; large breed puppies should be fed every 6-8 hours, dividing into equal portions.
Pregnant & Lactating Mothers: Mix powder into daily food ration at the rate of 2 tsp per 5 lb body weight. Continue using until puppies are weaned.
Show & Working Dogs: Top dress food by sprinkling dry mix at a rate of 1 Tbsp per 15 lb body weight, up to twice a day.
Flavor Enhancer: Sprinkle Foster Care over your dog's food to enhance the flavor and improve consumption of the food.
Milk Treat: Mix with water and feed in a bowl or pour onto dry dog food. Feed at a rate of 1 ½ oz liquid per 15 lb body weight up to twice a day.
Reconstituted Foster care: Use within 24 hours if refrigerated, use within 2 hours at room temperature-per manufacturer.
Storage: Keep unmixed powder at room temperature 58°F - 86°F (15°C - 30°C) in a tightly sealed container.
|Crude Protein (min)||31.0%|
|Crude Fat (min)||46.0%|
|Crude Fiber (max)||0.2%|
|Calcium (min)||(59 mg) 1.0%|
|Phosphorus (min)||(53 mg) 0.9%|
|Vitamin A (min)||29 IU|
|Vitamin D3 (min)||8 IU|
|Vitamin E (min)||0.2 IU|
Dried Whey Protein Concentrate, Animal Fat & Vegetable Oil (Preserved with BHA and BHT), Dried Whey, Sodium Caseinate, Dicalcium Phosphate, L-Arginine, Lecithin, Spray Dried Egg Product (IgY Source), Psyllium Seed Husk, DL-Methionine, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Hydrolyzed Yeast and Brewers Dried Yeast, Taurine, Magnesium Sulfate, Magnesium Oxide, Iron Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Calcium Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Ethylenediamine Dihydriodide, Cobalt Sulfate, DL-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate, Vitamin A Acetate, D-Activated Animal Sterol (source of Vitamin D3), Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Folic Acid, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, Mono and Diglycerides of Edible Fats or Oils, Sodium Silico Aluminate and Artificial Flavor.
Keep stored unmixed powder at room temperature 58 to 86 degrees Fahrenheit (15 to 30 degrees Celsius).
Store in a tightly sealed container.
Use mixed formula within 24 hours if refrigerated and within two hours at room temperature.
This product is not intended for use for exotic animals.
Milk replacement is a consumable product and is unavailable for international shipping.