Nobivac® Canine 1-DAPPvL2+Cv - 8 in 1 Vaccine
- Nobivac® Canine 1-DAPPvL2+Cv 8 in 1 dog vaccine prevents Canine Distemper, Adenovirus Type 1, Adenovirus Type 2, Parainfluenza, and Parvovirus - Modified live virus
- Coronavirus Killed virus
- Leptospira Bacterin (L. canicola & L. icterohaemorrhagiae) - Inactivated bacteria
- Injectable vaccination
- Protects against all known strains of canine Parvo
- Made in the USA
Thank you for your interest in the Revival Animal
Health Pet Pharmacy! As we continue to grow, we look forward to providing you additional
products and services to assist you with all your prescription needs.
You can place a prescription order online or by calling one of our Personal Pet Care Pros at 800-786-4751. In order to receive prescription medications from Revival, we will need the prescription from your veterinarian. We can accept prescriptions through these methods:
Prescription Authorization Forms
Click here to download our Prescription Authorization Form. You can also call us at 800-786-4751 or email us at email@example.com to receive the form. Your veterinarian will need to fill out the form and fax it back to us at 877-335-2680.
Your veterinarian can fax the original prescription from their office to our pharmacy at 877-335-2680. We can only accept faxed prescriptions from a veterinarian, so please do not fax the prescription yourself.
Your veterinarian can call our pharmacy directly at 712-737-5555 x134 and authorize the prescription. If our Pharmacists are not available, please leave a message. All prescription authorizations will require an order and payment information before we can ship the medications. If your veterinarian has sent in a prescription form, please place an order online or over the phone.
MailYou can send the original written prescription (no photo copies) to:
Revival Animal Health Pet PharmacyPO Box 200
Orange City, IA 51041
Please include your order number with your prescription.
All prescriptions will remain on file at Revival. Prescriptions are valid for one year
or until the total quantity has been dispensed, whichever happens first.
Click here for shipping information for prescription items.
A prescription must contain the following
information prior to being filled at a pharmacy.
Name of owner
Name and species of the animal
Name of drug
Strength of the drug
Dosage form of the drug
Quantity of the drug
Directions of use
Date of issuance
Vet's name with signature and state license number
Number of refills authorized
A prescription may be transmitted by facsimile (fax) to the
pharmacy only by the prescribing veterinarian. The prescription can not be
faxed to the pharmacy by the owner of the animal. The owner may obtain the original
prescription from the vet and mail it in.
Federal (U.S.A.) law restricts the use of Rx drugs to be used by, or on the order of, a licensed Veterinarian.
Please Note: Due to federal and state law, we cannot accept returns of prescription medications, so please make your selections carefully.
What is the Nobivac® Canine 1-DAPPvL2+Cv Vaccine for Dogs?
Nobivac® Canine 1-DAPPvL2 8 way dog vaccine is recommended for the vaccination of healthy dogs against diseases caused by canine Distemper, Adenovirus Type 1 (Hepatitis), Adenovirus Type 2 (Respiratory Disease), Parainfluenza, 2 strains of Leptospira Bacterin (L. canicola & L. icterohaemorrhagiae), Coronavirus, and Parvovirus. This CV vaccine for dogs protects against all known strains of canine Parvovirus. Distemper, Adenovirus, Parainfluenza, and Parvovirus are modified live versions of the virus. Coronavirus is a killed version of the virus. Leptospira canicola and Leptospira icterohaemorrhagiae are inactivated bacteria. Recommended for use in healthy dogs six weeks of age or older.
How Long Does the Nobivac Vaccine Last?
Nobivac says that annual revaccination has been recommended for this 8-way puppy shot. The need for this booster has not been established.
AutoShip is now available! AutoShip is the most convenient way to get the items you need delivered on a regular schedule, so you never run out. You can also save 5% on every AutoShip Order.
Other Nobivac® Vaccines:
To safely store the vaccine, keep it in an environment that's between 35 degrees and 45 degrees Fahrenheit (2 degrees to 7 degrees Celsius) and do not freeze it. When administering it, use new, non-chemically sterilized needles and syringes. Both the vaccine container and all unused contents should be burned.
The Nobivac® Canine 1-DAPPvL2+Cv contains both gentamicin and thimerosal as preservatives. It should be the only vaccine administered and not mixed with others. With any vaccine, there is always the possibility of a reaction. Depending on how severe the reaction is, either antihistamines, corticosteroids or epinephrine should be administered.
- Shake the Nobivac® Canine 1-Cv vial and transfer its contents to the Nobivac® Canine 1-DaPPvL2 vial aseptically. Mix gently until dissolved. Use entire contents immediately after rehydration.
- Vaccinate with 1 ml subcutaneously or intramuscularly.
- The initial dose may be given at 6 weeks of age or older.
- Repeat at 2 to 4 week intervals until the dog is 12 weeks of age.
- A minimum of two doses is required for primary immunization.
- Annual revaccination with one dose is recommended.
- Contains gentamicin and thimerosal as preservatives
- Vaccinate only healthy, non-parasitized dogs
- Do not vaccinate pregnant bitches
- The use of a biological product may produce anaphylaxis and/or other inflammatory immune-medicated hypersensitivity reactions. Antidote: Epinephrine, corticosteroids, and antihistamines may all be indicated depending on the nature and severity of the reaction.
- The age at which material antibody for canine Parvovirus no longer interferes with the development of active immunity varies according to the bitch's titer and quantity of colostral antibodies absorbed by the puppy.