Nobivac® Canine 1-DAPPv+Cv
- Nobivac® Canine 1-DAPPv+Cv prevents Canine Distemper, Adenovirus Type 1, Adenovirus Type 2, Parainfluenza, and Parvovirus - Modified live virus
- Coronavirus - Killed virus
- Injectable vaccination
- Protects against all known strains of canine Parvo
- Thimerosal free
- Made in the USA
Thank you for your interest in the Revival Animal
Health Pet Pharmacy! As we continue to grow, we look forward to providing you additional
products and services to assist you with all your prescription needs.
You can place a prescription order online or by calling one of our Personal Pet Care Pros at 800-786-4751. In order to receive prescription medications from Revival, we will need the prescription from your veterinarian. We can accept prescriptions through these methods:
Prescription Authorization Forms
Click here to download our Prescription Authorization Form. You can also call us at 800-786-4751 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the form. Your veterinarian will need to fill out the form and fax it back to us at 877-335-2680.
Your veterinarian can fax the original prescription from their office to our pharmacy at 877-335-2680. We can only accept faxed prescriptions from a veterinarian, so please do not fax the prescription yourself.
Your veterinarian can call our pharmacy directly at 712-737-5555 x134 and authorize the prescription. If our Pharmacists are not available, please leave a message. All prescription authorizations will require an order and payment information before we can ship the medications. If your veterinarian has sent in a prescription form, please place an order online or over the phone.
MailYou can send the original written prescription (no photo copies) to:
Revival Animal Health Pet PharmacyPO Box 200
Orange City, IA 51041
Please include your order number with your prescription.
All prescriptions will remain on file at Revival. Prescriptions are valid for one year
or until the total quantity has been dispensed, whichever happens first.
Click here for shipping information for prescription items.
A prescription must contain the following
information prior to being filled at a pharmacy.
Name of owner
Name and species of the animal
Name of drug
Strength of the drug
Dosage form of the drug
Quantity of the drug
Directions of use
Date of issuance
Vet's name with signature and state license number
Number of refills authorized
A prescription may be transmitted by facsimile (fax) to the
pharmacy only by the prescribing veterinarian. The prescription can not be
faxed to the pharmacy by the owner of the animal. The owner may obtain the original
prescription from the vet and mail it in.
Federal (U.S.A.) law restricts the use of Rx drugs to be used by, or on the order of, a licensed Veterinarian.
Please Note: Due to federal and state law, we cannot accept returns of prescription medications, so please make your selections carefully.
What is the Nobivac® Canine 1-DAPPv+Cv for Dogs?
It protects your dogs against viruses with the Nobivac® Canine 1-DAPPv+Cv vaccination. This vaccine helps support the protection of healthy dogs 6 weeks of age and older against viruses like:
- Adenovirus type 1 (hepatitis)
- Adenovirus type 2 (respiratory disease)
This DAPPv+Cv vaccination for dogs contains modified live viruses of each disease — except for the coronavirus, which uses a killed version of the virus — and covers all known strains of parvovirus. The DAPPv+Cv vaccine for dogs requires two doses for primary immunization in puppies, starting at 6 weeks old. Wait two to four weeks after the first dose before injecting the second one. Then, continue injecting single doses at the same two- to four-week intervals until your dog is 12 weeks old to ensure they receive the necessary boosters.
The Nobivac Canine 1-DAPPv+Cv vaccine is a quick and simple way to support your dog's health. Remember to use new and nonchemically sterilized needles and syringes to safely administer the vaccine.
Consult your veterinarian before using Nobivac Canine 1-DAPPv+Cv to confirm if it is right for your dogs. Your veterinarian will also help you learn more about the product and any revaccination requirements. Shop the Revival Animal Health website to purchase this vaccine today!
AutoShip is now available! AutoShip is the most convenient way to get the items you need delivered on a regular schedule, so you never run out. You can also save 5% on every AutoShip Order.
Other Nobivac Vaccines:
Avoid administering the vaccine to pregnant dogs.
Do not mix the vaccine with others.
Do not freeze the product.
Keep stored in temperatures between 35 degrees Fahrenheit and 45 degrees Fahrenheit.
Dispose of all unused contents and the vaccine container by burning it all.
- Shake the Nobivac® Canine 1-Cv vial and transfer its contents to the Nobivac® Canine 1-DAPPv vial aseptically. Mix gently until dissolved. Use entire contents immediately after rehydration.
- Vaccinate with 1 ml subcutaneously or intramuscularly.
- The initial dose may be given at 6 weeks of age or older.
- Repeat at 2 to 4 week intervals until the dog is 12 weeks of age.
- A minimum of two doses is required for primary immunization.
- Annual revaccination with one dose is recommended.
- Contains gentamicin as a preservatives
- Vaccinate only healthy, non-parasitized dogs
- Do not vaccinate pregnant bitches
- The use of a biological product may produce anaphylaxis and/or other inflammatory immune-mediated hypersensitivity reactions. Antidote: Epinephrine, corticosteroids, and antihistamines may all be indicated depending on the nature and severity of the reaction.
- The age at which material antibody for canine Parvovirus no longer interferes with the development of active immunity varies according to the bitch's titer and quantity of colostral antibodies absorbed by the puppy.