- Vetericyn® VF Wound & Skin Care helps pets manage skin infections
- Works with your pet's immune system to speed healing
- Kills 99.99% of bacteria, viruses and fungi within 30 seconds
- pH neutral and free of steroids and antibiotics
- Ideal for cuts, burns, hot spots, ringworm, rain and cinch rot and general first aid
Not for human use.
Used for cleansing, irrigating, moistening and debriding to remove wound debris from acute and chronic dermal lesions that are partial or full thickness wounds such as 1st and 2nd degree burns, stage I - IV pressure ulcers, venous ulcers, abrasions and minor skin irritations, post-surgical wounds, grafted and donor sites, in addition to moistening and lubricating absorbent dressings.
Discontinue use if condition worsens and contact your veterinarian. Always consult with veterinarian for systemic conditions.
Keep out of reach of children.
Storage: Store with cap tightly closed at room temperature. Do not allow to freeze because product may lose its potency.
Active ingredient: Hypochlorous Acid (HOCl) 0.0150%
Inactive ingredients: Electrolyzed Water (H2O) 99.951%, Sodium Chloride (NaCl) 0.023%, Sodium Phosphate (NaH2PO4/Na2HPO4) 0.011%
VF Wound and Skin Care HydroGel
Active ingredient: Hypochlorous Acid (HOCl) 0.010%
Inactive ingredients: Electrolyzed Water (H2O) 96.245%, Sodium Magnesium Fluorosilicate 2.987%, Boric Acid (H3BO3) 0.462%, Sodium Sulfate (Na2SO4) 0.295%, Sodium Hypochlorite (NaOCl) 0.001%.