- This product is available by prescription only.
- Due to federal and state laws, we cannot accept returns on prescription items.
- Provides oxygen to animals in respiratory distress
- Unrestricted inhalation and exhalation
- Comes with 7 feet of oxygen tubing
- Ideal for rescue and veterinary operations
- Latex free cat and dog oxygen mask
Feline: 3.75"W x 2.5"H
Small Canine: 3.5"W x 3"H
Large Canine: 5.5"W x 4.5"H
1. Connect the oxygen source to the mask using the tubing provided or remove the 22mm oxygen fitting from the mask to connect to an anesthesia machine breathing circuit to administer oxygen only.
2. Apply the mask over the dog or cat's nose and mouth, creating a seal.
3. Set the appropriate oxygen flow rate:
Feline mask: 1 to 3 liters oxygen
Small canine mask: 3 to 5 liters oxygen
Large canine mask: 5 to 7 liters oxygen
For long term insufflation, oxygen should flow through a bubble type humidifier to prevent mucosal drying.
To Clean: The mask should be cleaned after each use with dilute chlorhexidine solution or mild soap and water. For the best method of cleaning, remove the diaphragm and 22 mm adapter from the mask. Then dry the parts and reinstall the diaphragm and adapter for the next use.