- Diagnostic slide stains
- Blood cell differential counts
- General cytology stain
- Fast results
- Provides consistent and high quality stained slides
Storage: Store at room temperature
- The slide is allowed to air dry.
- After air drying the slide is repeatedly dipped directly into the wide mouth bottle marked #1 fixative for a total of 5 seconds. The slide is held up out of the bottle and excess fixative drained off.
- The slide is repeatedly dipped directly in bottle with component #2 for a total of 5 seconds. It also is held up out of the bottle to drain off excess stain.
- The slide is finally repeatedly dipped in component #3 bottle for 3 to 5 seconds.
- Gently rinse with distilled water and gently blot dry with a paper towel.
Always close lid tightly in the component bottles to avoid evaporation loss.