Revolution topical solution for cats is applied to the skin in cats over eight weeks old and is an effective heartworm preventative, ear mite treatment, and flea medicine for cats. Feline Revolution can also be used to control and treat hookworms and roundworms.
If you have any questions about Revolution for cats, our Pet Care Pros are available at 800-786-4751 and will be happy to assist you.
Disposal of Unused Prescription Medications
- Return unwanted or unused medications to Revival Animal Health in person, or visit www.disposemymeds.org to find a pharmacy near you.
- A secondary method of drug disposal is to remove the unwanted medication from any wrappers or containers and place it in a plastic bag with moist coffee grounds or cat litter. This can be disposed of in the regular garbage collection.
- Please do NOT dispose of unwanted meds down the drain or toilet, as this may eventually find its way into the human water supply.
Learn more about disposal of unused prescription medications here
Disposal of Medical Sharps
- When you're finished with the syringe and needle, do not try to recap, remove, bend or break the needle. This is where most injuries occur.
- Dispose the syringe and needle immediately in a nearby sharps container. All sharps must be deposited in a puncture-proof container. Make sure your storage location is child and animal proof.
- As with all product handling, make sure you wash your hands after handling medical sharps.
Disposal of Sharps Container
- When your sharps container is half-full, sift dry Portland Cement throughout the sharps. Fill the container with water, and rotate until the cement is mixed and the sharps have been distributed throughout the cement mixture. Let cement dry for 24 hours.
- Seal the lid of the container tightly and use duct tape to seal. Label the container "Livestock Sharps" to properly identify the contents.
- Dispose of the containers in accordance with your state's regulations.
Our pharmacy hours are Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. − 4:30 p.m. CST.
Feline Revolution appears to be safe to use in pregnant or lactating cats. Use with caution in sick, underweight or debilitated cats.
Overdoses can be very dangerous. Keep out of reach of children and animals.
Always follow the dosage instructions provided by your veterinarian. If you have difficulty giving the medication, contact your veterinarian.
If you miss a dose, give it as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for the next dose, skip the one you missed and go back to the regular schedule. Do not give two doses at once.
This medication should only be given to the pet for whom it was prescribed.
Human Precautions: Revolution may be irritating to skin and eyes. Reactions such as hives, itching and skin redness have been reported in humans in rare instances.
Active Ingredients: Selamectin
Storage: Store below 86°F.