Pureayre® Odor Eliminator uses plant derived enzymes to safely and permanently remove odors. It is completely safe to use around people, birds, dogs, cats, even food! Pureayre® Odor Eliminator works immediately on contact. The enzymes break the molecular bonds of odors to instantly eliminate odors such as urine, feces, cigarette, burnt food, sour milk, mold and mildew, skunk and other malodorous smells. Pureayre® is ideal for home, office, hotels, animal care facilities, health and elder care and industrial situations with persistent odor problems. It can be sprayed, fogged, injected or poured to permanently eliminate odors. Uses no alcohol or hazardous chemicals as stabilizers. Food-grade.
Directions for Use: Shake well. Pureayre® works on contact with odor-causing compounds to permanently get rid of odors. Pureayre® works best on dry surfaces. In general, use the spray setting for air and fabrics. Use the Stream setting to penetrate deep down into crevices, upholstery, carpets or pads.
Do not pour Pureayre® onto a surface.
For delicate surfaces and fabrics, test on an inconspicuous spot first.
Eliminating Odors from the Air
You can remove air odors easily and as often as needed because Pureayre® is all natural and therefore completely safe. In fact, it's food-grade so it can even be used in the kitchen and sprayed around food. No other odor eliminator can make that claim! With the nozzle set on spray, spray Pureayre® liberally into the air wherever you want to get rid of airborne odors. Remember that Pureayre® removes the odors in the air, but if you don't eliminate the source of those odors (like the burned pizza still in the oven!), the smells will return.
Eliminating Odors from Carpets
Eliminate smoke odors, pet odors and general musty smells from carpets without the use of unsafe chemicals and synthetic fragrances. Use 12 ounces of Pureayre® per gallon of water with the recommended soap in a carpet-cleaning machine to clean and deodorize your carpet in one step. You can also freshen your carpets with Pureayre® by spraying it directly onto the carpets and then vacuuming.
Eliminating Odors from Fabrics
Use at least 4 ounces of Pureayre® per load of laundry to deodorize fabrics such as curtains and towels. Use more Pureayre®for heavy odor problems. The amount of Pureayre® needed depends upon the type and amount of odor present. You can't overuse Pureayre®. It's all natural and it will not damage fabrics or clothing.
Eliminating Odors from Furniture
For hard finished surfaces, spray Pureayre® directly onto furniture and rub onto the surface for a few seconds. Then wipe dry with a clean cotton cloth. For porous finishes like unfinished wood or unfinished surfaces of particle board or hardboard, spray a light coating of Pureayre® directly onto surfaces. Wait a few seconds for Pureayre® to penetrate, then wipe off any excess liquid. Allow the surfaces to dry completely before using the furniture. Pureayre® also eliminates the formaldehyde and other dangerous fumes emitted by new furniture. Use liberally in the air and directly on the furniture.
Eliminate Pet Urine Odor from Carpets and Floors
1. Locate the source of the urine odor, whether by sight of smell. You may need to use a fluorescent black light, which will show the exact outline of the urine stain.
2. It is best not to shampoo the carpet first. However, if you already have done so, let the carpet dry completely before applying Pureayre®. If you are working with a new urine stain, soak up as much urine as possible before treating with Pureayre®.
3. Use the stream setting on the Pureayre® bottle.
4. Hold the sprayer nozzle about an inch above the carpet and squeeze the trigger to ensure that Pureayre® gets pressed down into the padding and flooring as much as possible. Liberally spray on and around the urine spot. Keep in mind that the urine spot may be 4 inches in diameter on the surface, but it can be 28 inches in diameter on the bottom of the carpet or in the padding.
5. Spray liberally, but don't saturate the urine spot. A 22-ounce bottle of Pureayre® will go further and treat more odors than two gallons of the leading odor eliminators.
6. Pureayre®'s unique enzymes need oxygen to work so don't cover the area with towels or plastic. With the help of oxygen, Pureayre® will break down the urine.
7. If the odor has permeated the flooring, you may need to pull back the carpet and padding and scrub Pureayre® into the floor. Make sure to scrub really well to work Pureayre® into the whole area that is contaminated. Let the area dry completely before putting the carpet back into place.
8. If you smell more odor, Pureayre® did not contact the entire source of the odor. You may need to use a black light, as mentioned above. Try again to locate the full odor source and repeat these steps.
Eliminate Pet Urine Odors from Upholstered Furniture
1. Follow step 1 through 4 for carpets and floors.
2. If the odor persists, you may need to inject Pureayre® deep into the upholstery with a syringe. You can buy a syringe at a feed store or a carpet shop. Purchase a large syringe so you can inject a sufficient amount of Pureayre® into the upholstery to contact as much of the odor source as possible.
Eliminate Pet Urine Odors from Clothing
Spray Pureayre® directly onto clothing. Rub in to the fibers if necessary. Do not rinse out. Pureayre® is safe to use on all fabrics including leather, suede, satin and silk, but you may want to test an inconspicuous spot first.
Removing Pet Urine Odors from Bedding
Spray Pureayre® directly onto the bedding. If the bedding is thick, use the stream setting to penetrate deeply. Pureayre® is safe to spray directly on and around all animal bedding. If the odor persists, Pureayre® didn't come into contact with the entire odor source. Repeat these steps.
You can also use the washing machine to remove pet urine odors from clothing and bedding by adding at least 4 ounces of Pureayre® to the wash or rinse setting.
Ingredients: Distilled Water, Food Grade Enzyme Technology, Natural Mint, Food-grade Preservative