- Pet Pectillin treats diarrhea in dogs and cats
- Contains pectin and kaolin
- Coats the gastrointestinal membrane and relieves cramping
- Slows down the passage of feces and eliminates toxins
- Replaces lost electrolytes
Do not use on pregnant dogs or cats.
Keep out of reach of animals and children.
Store at temperatures between 65° to 85°F.
Do not freeze.
Up to 15 lb (6.8 kg) give 1 teaspoon (5 ml)
15-50 lb (6.8 kg - 22.7 kg) give 2 teaspoons (10 ml)
Over 50 lb give 1 tablespoon (15 ml)
Caution: If symptoms persist after using for two to three days, consult your veterinarian.