Nobivac® Intra-Trac®3 ADT is recommended for the vaccination of healthy dogs against diseases caused by canine Adenovirus Type 2 (Respiratory Disease), Parainfluenza, and Bordetella bronchiseptica. These agents have been implicated as playing a role in the cause of canine Kennel Cough. Provides rapid protection as early as 48 hours post-vaccination. Requires only single-nostril administration, and can be used in puppies as young as 3 weeks because maternal antibodies do not interfere with localized antibody response. The unique Advanced Delivery Technology eliminates the possibility of accidental injection. All viruses are modified live versions of the virus with an avirulent live culture. Recommended for use in healthy dogs 3 weeks of age or older.
For animal use only.
Shake well before use.
Use entire contents when first opened.
Burn all nasal applicators, vaccine vials, and all unused contents.
Store at 2° to 7° C (35° to 45° F). Do not freeze.
- Vaccinate healthy dogs intranasally at 3 weeks of age or older.
- Hold the vaccine vial in an upright position. Flip the top up and pull to the left. The tear-off aluminum seal is connected to the flip top and will be easily removed. Remove, but do not discard the rubber stopper.
- Hold the nasal applicator in the upright position. If the diluent is visible in the neck portion of the nasal applicator, gently tap the applicator to force the diluent into the chamber. Hold the applicator by the neck and pull off the tip.
- Once the tip has been removed, carefully insert the neck of the nasal applicator into the upright vaccine vial.
- Gently squeeze the diluent out of the nasal applicator into the vaccine vial. Do not discard the nasal applicator.
- Replace the rubber stopper on the vaccine vial and shake gently until the vaccine is fully rehydrated.
- Remove the rubber stopper from the vaccine vial and insert the neck of the nasal applicator into the upright vaccine vial.
- Gently squeeze and release the nasal applicator so that the rehydrated vaccine is drawn back into the nasal applicator.
- While holding the nasal applicator in an upright position, slide a nasal disk over the neck of the nasal applicator.
- The recommended dose is 0.5 ml of rehydrated vaccine administered intranasally. The vaccine is instilled using a nasal disk. By gently squeezing the body of the nasal applicator, squirt the rehydrated vaccine into one or both nostrils of the dog.
- Annual revaccination with one dose is recommended.
- Vaccinate only healthy, non-parasitized dogs.
- Contains penicillin, streptomycin and nystatin as preservatives.
- Do not vaccinate pregnant bitches.
- Post-vaccinal reactions consisting of mild canine cough may occur following use of this vaccine.
- This product is designed for intranasal use only with the enclosed diluent. Systemic reactions resulting from inadvertent intramuscular or subcutaneous injection have been reported. Symptoms may include vomiting, diarrhea, lethargy, inappetence, jaundice, and death associated with liver failure. Localized tissue necrosis at the injection site has also been reported. If inadvertent injection occurs, monitor the dog closely. Supportive therapy including IV fluids and treatment with gentamicin, tetracycline, trimethoprim/sulfa, or amoxicillin/clavulanic acid may be indicated. If anaphylactoid reaction occurs, use epinephrine.
Nobivac vaccines may experience "Meltback" which can cause some discoloration to the cake (dry) portion of the vaccine. This is purely cosmetic and does not affect the efficacy of the vaccination.