Nobivac® Feline 1-HCP is recommended for the vaccination of healthy cats as an aid in the prevention of disease caused by feline Rhinotracheitis (feline Herpes), Calici, and Panleukopenia viruses. Modified live versions of the viruses. A quality one-year core vaccine that protects against the most threatening of viral infections - Calicivirus, Herpesvirus, and the deadly feline Parvovirus, Panleukopenia. This vaccine has been shown to block the replication of canine Parvovirus in cats. Non-adjuvanted formula. Recommended for the use in healthy cats nine weeks of age or older.
For animal use only.
Store at 2 to 7° C. Do not freeze.
Do not mix with other vaccines.
Use new, non-chemically sterilized needles and syringes.
Burn vaccine container and all unused contents.
- Vaccinate healthy cats 9 weeks of age or older.
- Transfer contents of the diluent vial to the Nobivac® Feline 1-HCP vial aseptically.
- Use entire contents immediately after rehydration.
- Inject 1 dose (1 ml) subcutaneously or intramuscularly.
- Repeat with a second dose 3 to 4 weeks later.
- Annual revaccination with one dose is recommended.
- Contains gentamicin as a preservative
- Some reports suggest that in cats, the administration of certain veterinary biologicals may induce the development of injection-site fibrosarcomas.
- Do not vaccinate pregnant cats
- The use of a biological product may produce anaphylaxis and/or other inflammatory immune-mediated hypersensitivity reactions. Antidote: Epinephrine, corticosteroids, and antihistamines may all be indicated depending on the nature and severity of the reaction.
Nobivac vaccines may experience "Meltback" which can cause some discoloration to the cake (dry) portion of the vaccine. This is purely cosmetic and does not affect the efficacy of the vaccination.