- Latex Free and Micro-roughened grip
- Provide comfort and strength, with tactile sensitivity
- Three times more puncture resistant than latex gloves
- Can be used across a large spectrum of industries
- Ideal for medical and dental professionals, veterinary, childcare, and eldercare
Nitrile Exam gloves are versatile and can be used across a large spectrum of industries. Nitrile gloves have superior puncture and tear resistance. They can also be worn under other work gloves to make them water-proof.
Nitrile Exam gloves react to your body temperature and conforms to the shape of your hand, making a snug and comfortable fit. Nitrile Exam gloves also can better withstand permeation, making them less likely to absorb water in damp environments. Nitrile has a longer shelf-life than natural rubber latex. Non-sterile. 100 gloves per package.
Store at room temperature less than 40°C (104°F). Open box should be shielded from exposure to direct sunlight, intense artificial light, x-ray machines and sources of ozone.
Components used in making nitrile gloves may cause allergic reactions in some people. Do not expose this product to any person known or suspected to be sensitive to nitrile manufacturing components before consultation with a physician.
Although good quality nitrile gloves provide an excellent biological barrier, they are not intended for applications involving prolonged, direct exposure to harsh chemicals, where heavy duty or industrial gloves are required.
- Nitrile gloves are 3 times more puncture resistant than regular latex gloves
- Nitrile provides a stronger barrier of protection and offers greater chemical resistance
- Nitrile gloves have a lower resistance to friction, making them easier to put on and take off your hands
- Nitrile gloves do not contain any natural rubber latex, so they can be used by anyone with latex allergies
- Even though they are disposable, nitrile gloves can usually be worn more than once because of their superior puncture and tear resistance
- Nitrile gloves can be worn under other work gloves to make them water-proof
- Nitrile reacts to your body temperature and conforms to the shape of your hand, making a snug and comfortable fit
- Nitrile has a longer shelf life than natural rubber latex
- Nitrile can better withstand permeation, making them less likely to absorb water in damp environments
- Nitrile gloves are versatile and can be used across a large spectrum of industries
Brushing Your Dog's or Cat's Teeth
Puppy Diarrhea - Common Causes
Disinfectants: Choose Wisely
Does Your Dog Drag Its Rear End?
External Parasites in Dogs and Cats
Flood Safety Tips for Pets
Ringworm on Dogs and Cats
Treating Skin Conditions in Dogs and Cats
Whelping or Birthing Puppies