- This product is available by prescription only.
- Due to federal and state laws, we cannot accept returns on prescription items.
- One and done monthly parasite protection for cats
- Easy to apply format
- Kills adult fleas on cats before they can lay eggs
- Kills fleas and ticks on cats
- Heartworm prevention for cats
- Treats and controls roundworms, hookworms and tapeworms in cats
- Safe for kittens 8 weeks of age and older
Storage: Store Nexgard® cat combo at 59° - 86°F (15° - 30° C). Brief periods up to 104° F (40° C) are permitted. Protect from light.
Inactive ingredients: dimethyl isosorbide, unstabilized glycerol formal, and butylated hydroxytoluene.
Serious side effects may include tremors, difficulty walking or seizures. If you see any of these signs, contact your veterinarian immediately.
Warnings: Avoid direct contact with the application site for 4 hours or until visibly dry. Wash hands after product administration.
This product may act as a mild to moderate eye irritant.
The safety of NexGard® COMBO has not been fully evaluated in breeding, pregnant, or lactating cats.
Use with caution in cats with a history of seizures or neurologic disorders.
Do not administer orally. This may cause excessive drooling.
Overdoses can be very dangerous. Keep out of reach of children and animals.
Always follow the dosage instructions provided by your veterinarian. If you have difficulty giving the medication, contact your veterinarian.
If you miss a dose, give it as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for the next dose, skip the one you missed and go back to the regular schedule. Do not give two doses at once.
This medication should only be given to the pet for whom it was prescribed.
Disposal of Unused Prescription Medications
- Return unwanted or unused medications to Revival Animal Health in person, or visit www.disposemymeds.org to find a pharmacy near you.
- A secondary method of drug disposal is to remove the unwanted medication from any wrappers or containers and place it in a plastic bag with moist coffee grounds or cat litter. This can be disposed of in the regular garbage collection.
- Please do NOT dispose of unwanted meds down the drain or toilet, as this may eventually find its way into the human water supply.
Learn more about disposal of unused prescription medications here.
Disposal of Medical Sharps
- When you're finished with the syringe and needle, do not try to recap, remove, bend or break the needle. This is where most injuries occur.
- Dispose the syringe and needle immediately in a nearby sharps container. All sharps must be deposited in a puncture-proof container. Make sure your storage location is child and animal proof.
- As with all product handling, make sure you wash your hands after handling medical sharps.
Disposal of Sharps Container
- When your sharps container is half-full, sift dry Portland Cement throughout the sharps. Fill the container with water, and rotate until the cement is mixed and the sharps have been distributed throughout the cement mixture. Let cement dry for 24 hours.
- Seal the lid of the container tightly and use duct tape to seal. Label the container "Livestock Sharps" to properly identify the contents.
- Dispose of the containers in accordance with your state's regulations.
Our pharmacy hours are Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. − 4:30 p.m. CST.