- NeoVac® DA2 provides protection against canine Distemper and Adenovirus Type 2
- Stimulates antibody production in the presence of existing maternal antibodies
- Provides maximum protection and a long duration of immunity
- Modified live virus
- Injectable vaccination
- Made in the USA
Thank you for your interest in the Revival Animal Health Pet Pharmacy! As we continue to
grow, we look forward to providing you additional products and services to assist you with all your
You can place a prescription order online or by calling one of our Personal Pet Care Pros at 800-786-4751. In order to receive prescription medications from Revival, we will need the prescription from your veterinarian. We can accept prescriptions through these methods:
Prescription Authorization Forms
Click here to download our Prescription Authorization Form. You can also call us at 800-786-4751 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the form. Your veterinarian will need to fill out the form and fax it back to us at 877-335-2680.
Your veterinarian can fax the original prescription from their office to our pharmacy at 877-335-2680. We can only accept faxed prescriptions from a veterinarian, so please do not fax the prescription yourself.
Your veterinarian can call our pharmacy directly at 712-737-5555 x134 and authorize the prescription. If our Pharmacists are not available, please leave a message. All prescription authorizations will require an order and payment information before we can ship the medications. If your veterinarian has sent in a prescription form, please place an order online or over the phone.
MailYou can send the original written prescription (no photo copies) to:
Revival Animal Health Pet PharmacyPO Box 200
Orange City, IA 51041
Please include your order number with your prescription. All prescriptions will
remain on file at Revival. Prescriptions are valid for one year or until the total quantity has been
dispensed, whichever happens first.
Click here for shipping information for prescription items.
A prescription must contain the following information prior to being filled
at a pharmacy.
Name of owner
Name and species of the animal
Name of drug
Strength of the drug
Dosage form of the drug
Quantity of the drug
Directions of use
Date of issuance
Vet's name with signature and state license number
Number of refills authorized
A prescription may be transmitted by facsimile (fax) to the pharmacy only by the
prescribing veterinarian. The prescription can not be faxed to the pharmacy by the owner of the
animal. The owner may obtain the original prescription from the vet and mail it in.
Federal (U.S.A.) law restricts the use of Rx drugs to be used by, or on the order of, a licensed Veterinarian.
Please Note: Due to federal and state law, we cannot accept returns of prescription medications, so please make your selections carefully.
NeoVac® DA2 vaccine is recommended for the vaccination of healthy dogs against diseases caused by canine Distemper and Adenovirus Type 2. The NeoVac® DA2 vaccine for dogs contains a high antigen mass (more vaccine units per dose), which results in a short period from vaccination to protection, higher level of protection, and long duration of immunity. NeoVac® DA2 stimulates antibody production in the presence of existing maternal antibodies. Antibody production begins after the first dose. All viruses in this vaccine are modified live versions of the virus. Recommended for dogs 6 weeks of age or older.
Store between 2° and 7°C (35° and 45°F). Do not freeze.
Shake well during rehydration.
Prolonged exposure to higher temperatures and/or direct sunlight may adversely affect potency.
Use entire contents when first opened.
Use new, non-chemically sterilized needles and syringes.
Burn containers and all unused contents.
- Recommended for the vaccination of healthy dogs 42 days of age or older.
- Shake well. Aseptically rehydrate vaccine with diluent supplied.
- Inject 1 dose (1 ml) subcutaneously into dogs that are at least 42 days old.
- Because there is potential for maternal antibody to interfere with the immune response, revaccinate every 14 to 28 days until the dog is 16 weeks of age.
- Dogs over 16 weeks of age should receive a single dose (1 ml).
- Annual revaccination with one dose is recommended.
- Contains gentamicin as a preservative.
- Vaccinate only healthy, non-parasitized dogs.
- Do not vaccinate pregnant bitches.
- In case of anaphylaxis: administer epinephrine, corticosteroids, and/or antihistamines.