NeoVac® DA2 is recommended for the vaccination of healthy dogs against diseases caused by canine Distemper and Adenovirus Type 2. Contains a high antigen mass (more vaccine units per dose), which results in a short period from vaccination to protection, higher level of protection, and long duration of immunity. NeoVac® DA2 stimulates antibody production in the presence of existing maternal antibodies. Antibody production begins after the first dose. All viruses in this vaccine are modified live versions of the virus. Recommended for dogs 6 weeks of age or older.
For use in dogs only.
Store between 2° and 7°C (35° and 45°F). Do not freeze.
Shake well during rehydration.
Prolonged exposure to higher temperatures and/or direct sunlight may adversely affect potency.
Use entire contents when first opened.
Use new, non-chemically sterilized needles and syringes.
Burn containers and all unused contents.
- Recommended for the vaccination of healthy dogs 42 days of age or older.
- Shake well. Aseptically rehydrate vaccine with diluent supplied.
- Inject 1 dose (1 ml) subcutaneously into dogs that are at least 42 days old.
- Because there is potential for maternal antibody to interfere with the immune response, revaccinate every 14 to 28 days until the dog is 16 weeks of age.
- Dogs over 16 weeks of age should receive a single dose (1 ml).
- Annual revaccination with one dose is recommended.
- Contains gentamicin as a preservative.
- Vaccinate only healthy, non-parasitized dogs.
- Do not vaccinate pregnant bitches.
- In case of anaphylaxis: administer epinephrine, corticosteroids, and/or antihistamines.