Greyhound Style Comb
- Millers Forge Greyhound Style Comb is made to get through the thickest of coats
- Chrome-plated steel tines are rounded for a gentle touch
- Features both a coarse side and a medium side
- Has 13 tines per inch on one end and 7 tines per inch on the other
- Designed for use on small to medium-sized dogs
Features 7 tines per inch on one end and 13 tines per inch on the other end.
1. Regular combing of your pet's coat will remove dead, loose hair and give your pet a professionally groomed look.
2. It may be necessary to use a coarse comb as an initial grooming step - particularly where mats, tangles, etc. exist. Work through these before going to a fine or medium comb.
3. Be patient and gentle with your pet, and avoid yanking out their hair - you know how that hurts!