Employees at Revival Animal Health strive for healthy pets & delighted customers....and we have FUN doing it! View the above Slide Share to learn about our company values, the great benefits Revival offers, and the types of opportunities we offer. Already convinced you'd like to join our family? View the positions below and apply today!
Full-Time position located in Orange City, IowaReporting to the Senior Director of Demand & CX
Primary Purpose of the Job:
The IT Manager is responsible for the day-to-day management and maintenance of all technology related functions of the company. Ensures all systems and platforms work cohesively, operate within expected performance thresholds, and can adapt to changing business requirements. Partners and works with other team members to monitor, support, implement, and deliver procedures and improvements for technology, people, and processes. Drives continuous improvement efforts and stability in our IT processes and systems to reduce risk and increase efficiencies.
- Manage the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade, and support of all IT systems, including servers, PCs, operating systems, phones, printers, and software applications.
- Provide consistent helpdesk related support to end users on a variety of technical problems, including the repair of laptops, printers, phones, etc.
- Maintain and support software releases across system platforms and implement vendor software, hardware, and security patches using these platforms.
- Research, recommend and implement solutions to improve overall IT systems management and administration.
- Review and update Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity plans and agreements.
- Ensure that applications, servers and backup processes are effective, reliable, and efficient.
- Perform new hire desktop/laptop setup including Windows, phone setup, and other computer applications specific to each position.
- Maintain and track IT equipment, records, and software licensing.
- Aid or lead negotiating annual contracts with various technology vendors.
- Maintain and configure firewalls and other security tools.
- Communicate with management to implement, update, and manage network security service tools for network firewalls, VPN, and content control.
- Conduct network risk assessments, conduct network vulnerability scans, provide technical and encryption options for solutions.
- Coordinate office cubicle design and installation as needed.
- Manage all aspects of building security to include access to the building (key fobs), sever room security, and serve as first point of contact for all security alarms and systems.
- Coordinate with Warehouse Manager for security alarms related to electrical, fire and sprinkler systems.
- Write SQL commands and scripts as needed to support and enhance ERP/MIS system functionality
- Provide after-hours support for planned maintenance, perform on-call emergency support service and patching when required.
- Coordinate with management regarding financial aspects of the IT Department, including purchasing, budgeting, and budget review.
- Manage telecommunications infrastructure and development plans, serve as main point of contact for troubleshooting and issues, projects, policies and procedures.
- Coordinate efforts with third-party contractors as needed for various IT needs.
- Keep current with the latest technologies by reviewing professional publications, ensuring best practices and determine what new technology solutions and implementations will meet business and system requirements.
- Maintains high quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a corporate IT administrator/help desk support role.
- Experience with Windows operating system and server management.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in VOIP / digital phone system
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in SQL command and scripting
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, often with competing deadlines.
- Must be a self-starter able to operate equally well as an individual and in a team environment.
- Excellent communication and project management skills.
- Experience in SharePoint
- Experience with server repair/installation, knowledge of main internal components of a system, replacement of these parts; ability to install software, operating systems, and drivers.
- Must possess good troubleshooting and problem-solving skills and successfully apply them to any issues that arise.
- Able to provide occasional after-hours and weekend support in order to perform upgrades and tasks that cannot be completed during regular work hours.
- Occasional overtime and weekend work required.
- Ability to lift up to 25lbs.
- Frequently bends, reaches, kneels and crouches.
- Continuous walking, standing and moving about.
- Moderate hazards. General office working conditions.
- Proper lifting of heavy objects is required.
This job description does not list all duties of the job. You may be asked by supervisors or managers to perform other instructions and duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description.
Management has the right to revise this job description at any time. The job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.
Part-Time or Full-Time position located in Orange City, Iowa
Reporting to the Warehouse Manager
Hours: Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm
Primary Purpose of the Job:
The Package Care Pro is responsible for the expedient and accurate handling of merchandise into and out of the warehouse facility to delight our customers. Processes customer orders by picking and packing inventory and performing other material handling operations.
- Pack customer orders by verifying products selected for orders and checking off appropriately on packing lists.
- Move cart through bin aisles and manually pick the correct items from product bins.
- Select appropriately sized boxes for shipment to avoid bending, crushing, or shifting of items during delivery.
- Assist with inventory cycle counting and reconciliation of cycle count variances. Observe and report inventory issues.
- Restock warehouse inventory as needed.
- Report any errors in product selection or quality to supervisor and correct the order as necessary before shipment.
- Maintain safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat and maintaining clean shipping supply area.
- Ensure compliance to safety rules and regulations to maintain a safe work environment and report safety questions/concerns.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1-2 years of warehouse/manufacturing experience preferred.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Basic math, reading, and writing skills.
- Solid communication skills and the ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, and make repetitive movements including, but not limited to, bending or squatting.