Employees at Revival Animal Health strive for healthy pets & delighted customers....and we have FUN doing it! View the above Slide Share to learn about our company values, the great benefits Revival offers, and the types of opportunities we offer. Already convinced you'd like to join our family? View the positions below and apply today!
Full-Time position located in Orange City, IowaReporting to the Pet Care Supervisor
Hours: Varying shifts from 7:00am - 7:00pm Monday through Friday and rotating Saturdays.
Primary Purpose of the Job:
The Pet Care Pro is responsible for being the first point of contact for customers to help provide solutions for their animal health needs and ensure a delightful customer experience. Answers incoming calls and assists with placing orders and answering customer inquiries. Makes outbound calls to new and existing customers and manages key accounts. Works with Customer Care Pros and Marketing team regarding other customer issues including complaints, questions, and product returns to ensure customer satisfaction and promote customer retention.
- Answer incoming calls from customers and determine customer needs and expectations in order to recommend specific products and solutions.
- Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
- Accurately process customer transactions such as orders, quotes, etc.
- Make outbound sales calls to maintain ongoing customer relations, follow-up with first time customers, inquire about current customer needs and promote specials.
- Build and retain long-term relationships with every customer through phone sales, email communications, connecting at trade shows, walk-ins, etc.
- Create opportunities to up-sell/cross-sell additional products to meet customer needs.
- Offer products, specials and promotions to grow sales and to meet customer needs.
- Process customer requests for credits and returns, provide customer return authorizations and coordinates with Customer Care Pro team to ensure appropriate credit is provided to the customer.
- Keep customer accounts up to date with any changes (i.e., phone number and address changes, delivery schedule, special requests).
- Perform regular account analysis to determine buying habits including, but not limited to, products, seasonality, customer specifics, etc.
- Maintain job knowledge and stay abreast of animal health knowledge and products by participating in educational opportunities through team communications, meetings, continuing education, and other company training opportunities.
- Attend trade shows annually as needed.
- High School diploma or equivalent. Degree or coursework in Marketing, Animal Science, Business Administration or related field desirable.
- Prior experience as a Veterinary Technician or work in the animal healthcare industry preferred, but not required.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience, with at least one year in a call center/customer service environment.
- Professional demeanor, dependable, and able to maintain confidential information.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as strong interpersonal skills and ability to make personal connections with customers.
- Solid problem solving skills; including the ability to identify and appropriately evaluate a course of action.
- Selling and negotiation skills a plus.
- Ability to pay attention to details and perform at a high level accuracy.
- Strong computer and keyboard ability with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, and Outlook and internet applications.
- Ability to effectively manage time, handle multiple tasks and respond to requests promptly.
- Ability to work varying shifts from 7:00am - 7:00pm and rotating Saturdays.
Full time position located in Orange City, IA
Reporting to the Warehouse Manager
Hours: Monday - Friday 8am-4:30pm
Job details include:
- Pick orders and prepare product for shipment
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Basic math and computer skills required
- Assist with inventory cycle counting
- Restock warehouse inventory