Employees at Revival Animal Health strive for healthy pets & delighted customers....and we have FUN doing it! View the above Slide Share to learn about our company values, the great benefits Revival offers, and the types of opportunities we offer. Already convinced you'd like to join our family? View the positions below and apply today!
Part-Time or Full-Time position located in Orange City, Iowa
Reporting to the Warehouse Manager
Hours: Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm
Primary Purpose of the Job:
The Package Care Pro is responsible for the expedient and accurate handling of merchandise into and out of the warehouse facility to delight our customers. Processes customer orders by picking and packing inventory and performing other material handling operations.
- Pack customer orders by verifying products selected for orders and checking off appropriately on packing lists.
- Move cart through bin aisles and manually pick the correct items from product bins.
- Select appropriately sized boxes for shipment to avoid bending, crushing, or shifting of items during delivery.
- Assist with inventory cycle counting and reconciliation of cycle count variances. Observe and report inventory issues.
- Restock warehouse inventory as needed.
- Report any errors in product selection or quality to supervisor and correct the order as necessary before shipment.
- Maintain safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat and maintaining clean shipping supply area.
- Ensure compliance to safety rules and regulations to maintain a safe work environment and report safety questions/concerns.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1-2 years of warehouse/manufacturing experience preferred.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Basic math, reading, and writing skills.
- Solid communication skills and the ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, and make repetitive movements including, but not limited to, bending or squatting.
Full-Time position in Orange City, Iowa
Co-reporting to Director of Operations + Business Services & Director of Omnichannel Sales
Primary Purpose of the Job:
The Web Developer is responsible for designing, coding, and modifying websites, from layout to function according to company specifications. This role will strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
- Liaising with business stakeholders and management, while exercising the authority and scope to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems
- Strong understanding of UI, cross-browser/device compatibility, general web functions and standards
- Constant communication with E-Commerce Manager, Solutions Developer and other fellow colleagues
- Planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units
- Expert knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc.)
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Share responsibility of maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site with Solutions Developer and other E-Commerce team members.
- Stay tuned into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them to operations and activities
- Cooperate with Graphic Design Team to match visual design intent and standards
- Perform and assist ERP system administrative functions such as customizations of forms and fields, develop and maintain workflows, integrated platform testing, and other custom solutions.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Minimum 5+ years' experience building dynamic web sites and/or web applications, with 2+ years active experience optimizing web applications for performance
- Solid background in Ajax, and some experience with JQuery, Bootstrap, JSON and SOAP/REST APIs preferable
- Knowledge of NetSuite or Suite Commerce Advance is a plus, but not required
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, works well independently
- Organized and reliable, able to efficiently manage multiple tasks
- Excellent English communication skills
- Experience developing web applications using single page architecture
- Responsive Design and Mobile Development knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen