Employees at Revival Animal Health strive for healthy pets & delighted customers....and we have FUN doing it! View the above Slide Share to learn about our company values, the great benefits Revival offers, and the types of opportunities we offer. Already convinced you'd like to join our family? View the positions below and apply today!
Part-Time or Full-Time position located in Orange City, Iowa
Reporting to the Warehouse Manager
Hours: Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm
Primary Purpose of the Job:
The Package Care Pro is responsible for the expedient and accurate handling of merchandise into and out of the warehouse facility to delight our customers. Processes customer orders by picking and packing inventory and performing other material handling operations.
- Pack customer orders by verifying products selected for orders and checking off appropriately on packing lists.
- Move cart through bin aisles and manually pick the correct items from product bins.
- Select appropriately sized boxes for shipment to avoid bending, crushing, or shifting of items during delivery.
- Assist with inventory cycle counting and reconciliation of cycle count variances. Observe and report inventory issues.
- Restock warehouse inventory as needed.
- Report any errors in product selection or quality to supervisor and correct the order as necessary before shipment.
- Maintain safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat and maintaining clean shipping supply area.
- Ensure compliance to safety rules and regulations to maintain a safe work environment and report safety questions/concerns.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1-2 years of warehouse/manufacturing experience preferred.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Basic math, reading, and writing skills.
- Solid communication skills and the ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, and make repetitive movements including, but not limited to, bending or squatting.