Employees at Revival Animal Health strive for healthy pets & delighted customers....and we have FUN doing it! View the above Slide Share to learn about our company values, the great benefits Revival offers, and the types of opportunities we offer. Already convinced you'd like to join our family? View the positions below and apply today!
Primary Purpose of the Job:
- Develop and ensure the consistency of strong brand identities across the company portfolio.
- Build the annual marketing campaign calendar and coordinate plans to meet individual business unit and brand objectives.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to determine which brands and messages are best for different customer segments at various phases of their journeys.
- Manage all external media partnerships, including advertising, earned media, influencers, and industry-specific partnerships.
- Collaborate with R&D and Product Marketing to determine which new potential products fit each brand's overall strategy and purpose.
- Lead development of new brand identities, rebrands, and brand refreshes with the Sr Creative Manager.
- Supervise the Marketing Coordinator with a spirit of servant leadership and in adherence with Revival's core values.
- Ensure the Sales Team's needs for tradeshows are met and work with show vendors to supply marketing collateral related to sponsorships.
- Review all donation and sponsorship requests to determine if there is a fit and, if so, which brand or company should sponsor and at what level.
- Maintain brand style guides and work with the Creative Team to update as needed.
- Assist the Director of Marketing with customer research and Voice of the Customer initiatives.
- Work with Ecommerce team and Director of Marketing to implement a loyalty and/or referral program by owning the messaging and identity of the program.
- Participate in annual strategic planning and assist with integrating acquisitions into the larger marketing plan.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience, concentration in Marketing, Communications, or Business preferred.
- 4-6 years' experience in marketing, with a focus on brand.
- Experience working as part of an in-house creative team or at an agency.
- Experience managing media planning and job trafficking.
- Knowledge of marketing tactics and measurement tools.
- Strong communication and strategic thinking skills.
- Must be customer obsessed.
- Leadership experience preferred.
Primary Purpose of the Job:
The Pet Care Pro is responsible for being the first point of contact for customers to help provide solutions for their animal health needs and ensure a delightful customer experience. Answers incoming calls and assists with placing orders and answering customer inquiries. Makes outbound calls to new and existing customers and manages key accounts. Works with Customer Care Pros and Marketing team regarding other customer issues including complaints, questions, and product returns to ensure customer satisfaction and promote customer retention.
- Answer incoming calls from customers and determine customer needs and expectations in order to recommend specific products and solutions.
- Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
- Accurately process customer transactions such as orders, quotes, etc.
- Make outbound sales calls to maintain ongoing customer relations, follow-up with first time customers, inquire about current customer needs and promote specials.
- Build and retain long-term relationships with every customer through phone sales, email communications, connecting at trade shows, walk-ins, etc.
- Create opportunities to up-sell/cross-sell additional products to meet customer needs.
- Offer products, specials and promotions to grow sales and to meet customer needs.
- Process customer requests for credits and returns, provide customer return authorizations and coordinates with Customer Care Pro team to ensure appropriate credit is provided to the customer.
- Keep customer accounts up to date with any changes (i.e., phone number and address changes, delivery schedule, special requests).
- Perform regular account analysis to determine buying habits including, but not limited to, products, seasonality, customer specifics, etc.
- Maintain job knowledge and stay abreast of animal health knowledge and products by participating in educational opportunities through team communications, meetings, continuing education, and other company training opportunities.
- Attend trade shows annually as needed.
- High School diploma or equivalent. Degree or coursework in Marketing, Animal Science, Business Administration or related field desirable.
- Prior experience as a Veterinary Technician or work in the animal healthcare industry preferred, but not required.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience, with at least one year in a call center/customer service environment.
- Professional demeanor, dependable, and able to maintain confidential information.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as strong interpersonal skills and ability to make personal connections with customers.
- Solid problem solving skills; including the ability to identify and appropriately evaluate a course of action.
- Selling and negotiation skills a plus.
- Ability to pay attention to details and perform at a high level accuracy.
- Strong computer and keyboard ability with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, and Outlook and internet applications.
- Ability to effectively manage time, handle multiple tasks and respond to requests promptly.
- Ability to work varying shifts from 7:00am - 7:00pm and rotating Saturdays.
Full time position located in Orange City, IA
Reporting to the Business Services Manager
Primary Purpose of the Job:
- Perform Net Suite administrative functions such as customization of forms, fields, and reports and create saved searches, dashboards, workflows, and other custom solutions.
- Be part of the team that fills system expert roles in Net Suite, WMS software, and other related systems.
- Assist in troubleshooting issues as reported for Net Suite, WMS, and other related systems and communicate with users to provide timely and accurate resolution of issues.
- Perform integrity testing of system upgrades and development releases prior to migration to production.
- Assist in regular maintenance of the database as necessary to ensure smooth operation.
- Document business objectives, use cases, business requirements, system specifications, workflows, and process documentation.
- Take lead in evaluating current state, research, and implement effective solutions designs for all departments to achieve desired business objectives.
- Manage system technical projects related to implementation of new capabilities, functionalities, modules, 3rd party integrations and add-ons.
- Perform backup support for IT.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Information Systems, or Computer Science
- 3 - 5 years of equivalent experience working as a System Support Specialist, System Administrator or equivalent role
- Experience in NetSuite is a plus.
- Exceptional PC skills, including Microsoft Office.
- Project Management experience preferred.
- Self-starter with strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including ability to maintain effective working relationships with customers, vendors and internal team members.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze problems and understand the necessary components of a solution through analysis, planning, testing and reporting.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to handle competing demands and keep up with multiple deadlines with a high degree of accuracy.