Feline UltraNasal® FVRCP Vaccine
Feline UltraNasal® FVRCP is a FVRCP vaccine specifically designed for cats and kittens to provide immunity support against a variety of susceptible diseases.
- FVRCP protects your cat against feline Rhinotracheitis, Calicivirus, and Panleukopenia
- Provides rapid immunity in both cats and kittens with a single dose
- Modified live virus
- Intranasal vaccine eliminates the worry of injection site sarcomas
- Made in the USA
Thank you for your interest in the Revival Animal
Health Pet Pharmacy! As we continue to grow, we look forward to providing you additional
products and services to assist you with all your prescription needs.
You can place a prescription order online or by calling one of our Personal Pet Care Pros at 800-786-4751. In order to receive prescription medications from Revival, we will need the prescription from your veterinarian. We can accept prescriptions through these methods:
Prescription Authorization Forms
Click here to download our Prescription Authorization Form. You can also call us at 800-786-4751 or email us at email@example.com to receive the form. Your veterinarian will need to fill out the form and fax it back to us at 877-335-2680.
Your veterinarian can fax the original prescription from their office to our pharmacy at 877-335-2680. We can only accept faxed prescriptions from a veterinarian, so please do not fax the prescription yourself.
Your veterinarian can call our pharmacy directly at 712-737-5555 x134 and authorize the prescription. If our Pharmacists are not available, please leave a message. All prescription authorizations will require an order and payment information before we can ship the medications. If your veterinarian has sent in a prescription form, please place an order online or over the phone.
MailYou can send the original written prescription (no photo copies) to:
Revival Animal Health Pet PharmacyPO Box 200
Orange City, IA 51041
Please include your order number with your prescription.
All prescriptions will remain on file at Revival. Prescriptions are valid for one year
or until the total quantity has been dispensed, whichever happens first.
Click here for shipping information for prescription items.
A prescription must contain the following
information prior to being filled at a pharmacy.
Name of owner
Name and species of the animal
Name of drug
Strength of the drug
Dosage form of the drug
Quantity of the drug
Directions of use
Date of issuance
Vet's name with signature and state license number
Number of refills authorized
A prescription may be transmitted by facsimile (fax) to the
pharmacy only by the prescribing veterinarian. The prescription can not be
faxed to the pharmacy by the owner of the animal. The owner may obtain the original
prescription from the vet and mail it in.
Federal (U.S.A.) law restricts the use of Rx drugs to be used by, or on the order of, a licensed Veterinarian.
Please Note: Due to federal and state law, we cannot accept returns of prescription medications, so please make your selections carefully.
The Feline UltraNasal® FVRCP Vaccine boosts cats and kittens' immune systems, providing support against various susceptible diseases without needles. The FVRCP cat and kitten vaccine protects against:
What is the FVRCP Vaccine for Cats?
The intranasal vaccine for cats is a preventative measure to provide advanced protection from:
- Rhinotracheitis (FVR): FVR, also known as feline herpesvirus, infects cats of all ages, whether domesticated or wild. It causes upper respiratory disease and tissue inflammation around your cat's eyes. There is no cure for FVR, and cats are treated symptomatically.
- Calicivirus (FVC): FVC is a highly contagious feline disease, causing mild to severe oral and respiratory infections. The virus typically starts at the back of your cat's mouth and replicates, spreading through the bloodstream to the organs.
- Panleukopenia (FP): FP is a contagious and dangerous viral disease caused by the feline parvovirus, severely affecting kittens. FP invades, attacks and kills your cat's cells.
The Feline UltraNasal FVRCP Vaccine provides:
- Fast immunity: Your healthy cat's immune system receives a boost within days from a single dose.
- No fear of sarcomas: The intranasal application means no needles or sarcomas forming at the injection site.
- Live vaccines: These live vaccines are modified to strengthen your cat's immunity without producing disease.
Is FVRCP Vaccine Neccessary for Indoor Cats?
The FVRCP vaccine is one of two core vaccines for cats and is strongly recommended for both indoor and outdoor cats.
Recommended for healthy cats 12 weeks of age or older.
Use the contents of the vaccine immediately after opening.
Burn the vaccine container and all unused contents.
Do not freeze.
Refrigerate the vaccine at 35 to 45 degrees Fahrenheit.
Keep it out of sunlight.
Valid prescriptions are required before shipping to Connecticut or Minnesota. Call 1-800-786-4751 to order.
- Vaccinate healthy cats 12 weeks of age or older.
- Administer a single 0.2 ml dose intranasally, divided into both nostrils.
- Use a new dropper for each cat vaccinated.
- If cats are vaccinated at less than 12 weeks of age, a second vaccination should be administered at 12 to 16 weeks of age.
- Annual revaccination is recommended.
- Contains gentamicin and fungistat as preservatives.
- Vaccinate only healthy, non-parasitized cats.
- Do not vaccinate pregnant animals.
- In rare instances, reactions can occur due to unusual sensitivity following use of this product. In such cases, administer epinephrine as an antidote.