- Doc Roy's® Potassium Citrate + Cranberry is a tasty supplement to support a healthy urinary tract in cats and dogs
- Potassium Citrate can be used when a pet experiences recurring calcium oxalate stone formation (crystals) in their urine
- Cranberry extract enhances urinary tract health
- Contains essential fatty acids for healthy skin and hair coat
- Great chicken flavor that pets love
- Potassium citrate for dogs & cats
- This consumable product is temporarily unable to be shipped internationally
Cats: Administer 1 scoop (5 grams) daily.
Dogs: Administer 1 scoop (5 grams) per 10 lb daily. Do not exceed 30 grams (6 scoops) daily.
May be used with a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAIDs), such as Carprofen or Deramaxx.
For Use During Urinary Tract Infections:
Doc Roy's® CRANBERRY EXTRA
For Canine Daily Nutrition:
Doc Roy's® DAILY CARE CANINE
Doc Roy's® POTASSIUM CITRATE + CRANBERRY Ingredients: Potassium Citrate (micro-encapsulated), Cranberry Extract (micro-encapsulated), Essential Fatty Acids
What do the ingredients do:
- Potassium Citrate helps maintain a healthy urine pH.
- Cranberry Extract will support the healthy function of the urinary tract.
- Essential fatty acids support oxygen in the bloodstream. They support cell membrane development, strength, and function, and are necessary for strong organs and tissues. Essential fatty acids also keep skin healthy, help prevent early aging, and helps the body process cholesterol.
|POTASSIUM CITRATE + CRANBERRY|
Analysis per 5 grams:
|Potassium Citrate||300 mg|
|Cranberry Extract||50 mg|
|Essential Fatty Acids||423 mg|
Storage: Store at room temperature away from moisture, sunlight, and excessive heat.
Cautions: Intended for use in dogs and cats only. No data is available for use in pregnant animals. Always consult your veterinarian before using this product in animals with chronic medical conditions, such as a clotting disorder, diabetes, or urinary tract disease. Keep out of the reach of children and pets to prevent unwanted consumption.