- Doc Roy's CRANBERRY EXTRA is a natural dietary supplement containing ingredients that support normal functions of the urinary tract in dogs and cats.
- Highly palatable, chewable tablets make daily dosing simple and are scored for accurate dosing
- Can be used during a UTI occurrence, as the ingredients will not interfere with antibiotics
- Provides higher dosage levels of key ingredients for better results
- Excellent supplement for use for the support of a healthy urinary tract
- Oregon Grape Root has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties
- This consumable product is temporarily unable to be shipped internationally
May be used with a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAIDs), such as Carprofen or Deramaxx.
For Canine Daily Care Supplements:
Doc Roy's® DAILY CARE CANINE
For Feline Daily Care Supplements:
Doc Roy's® DAILY CARE FELINE
Doc Roy's® CRANBERRY EXTRA Ingredients: Cranberry Extract, Echinacea Purpuirea, Oregon Grape Root, Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate)
What do the ingredients do:
- Cranberry Extract will help support the healthy function of the urinary tract.
- Echinacea Purpuirea is believed to support the body's natural resistance and boost the activity of the animal's immune system.
- Oregon Grape Root is an herbal ingredient that contains an alkaloid called berberine, which has been shown to have antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects.
- Vitamin C, sodium ascorbate, will also help boost the pet's immune system to prevent infections and is a proven beneficial antioxidant
Analysis per tablet:
|Cranberry Extract ||210 mg|
|Echinacea Purpuirea ||105 mg|
|Oregon Grape Root ||24 mg|
|Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate) ||34 mg|
Storage: Store at room temperature away from moisture, sunlight, and excessive heat.
Cautions: Intended for use in dogs and cats only. No data is available for use in pregnant animals. Always consult your veterinarian before using this product in animals with chronic medical conditions, such as a clotting disorder or diabetes. Keep out of the reach of children and pets to prevent unwanted consumption.