Ensure your pet's health and energy level isn't compromised from a vitamin B deficiency. Doc Roy's® B Strong is the most comprehensive B vitamin and mineral supplement on the market. It is enriched with iron, copper and zinc to promote heart and red blood cell health as well as provide support for the skeletal and immune systems. Beneficial for breeding, anemic, working and show dogs as well as dogs that are young, old or recovering from illness or surgery. This great tasting concentrated liquid is safe for dogs. For best results, feed regularly.
Cautions: Do not feed to cattle or other ruminants. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Safe for use in pregnant dogs and pets with food allergies. Consult your veterinarian before using this product in animals with chronic medical conditions, such as a clotting disorder, diabetes, or urinary tract disease.
Storage: Store at room temperature away from moisture, sunlight, and excessive heat. Keep bottle tightly closed to preserve freshness.
Shake well before each use. Administer orally or pour directly over pet's food. 1 mL per 10 lb body weight, twice daily. 1 teaspoon = 5mL
May be used with a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAIDs), such as Carprofen
. For Canine Daily Care Supplements: Doc Roy's® Daily Care Canine
For use in dogs and puppies.
Do not feed to cats, cattle or other ruminants.
B STRONG is a daily liquid vitamin and mineral supplement that is great for use in dogs that need an extra boost delivering B-vitamins, iron, and zinc to support normal blood cell health and to stimulate appetites. Doc Roy's® B STRONG Ingredients:
Vitamins: Thiamine (B1
), Riboflavin (B2
), Niacin (B3
), Pantothenic Acid (B5
), Pyridoxine (B6
), Biotin (B7
), Folic Acid (B9
), Cyanocobalamin (B12
), Choline, and Inositol and Minerals: Iron (Ferrous Sulfate), Copper (Copper Sulfate), Manganese, Zinc What do the ingredients do:
- B-Vitamins are used to metabolize protein and fats within the body. They are essential for healthy hair, coat, skin, eyes, and liver and will encourage proper function of the nervous system.
- Thiamine, also known as Vitamin B1 is essential to the body to process carbohydrates. It is important for the nerves, muscle cells, and brain functions.
- Riboflavin, Vitamin B2, helps the body by stimulating metabolism and assisting in the digestion and absorption of fats, carbohydrates, and proteins.
- Niacin, Vitamin B3, is a powerful vitamin used to help manage cholesterol problems, prevent diabetes, and help the body process fats.
- Pantothenic Acid, commonly known as Vitamin B5, helps convert carbohydrates into fuel inside the body and produces energy.
- Pyridoxine, Vitamin B6, is necessary to maintain the balance of sodium and potassium in the body, and encourages red blood cell production. It also assists the body in converting carbohydrates to glucose, which is used as the body's energy source.
- Biotin, also known as Vitamin B7, is important in the metabolic functions of the body, including cell growth, the synthesis of fatty acids, and the metabolism of amino acids. It also assists in the process of the body converting food into energy and the transfer of carbon dioxide within the body.
- Folic Acid, Vitamin B9, helps the body stay healthy by supporting the body's ability to produce red blood cells.
- Cyanocobalamin is commonly referred to as Vitamin B12. This vitamin is required for the metabolism of fats and carbohydrates, the production of red blood cells, and normal brain functioning.
- Choline is important in the maintenance of cognitive abilities. It is very important to the function of the liver by removing toxins and wastes and will prevent fat from accumulating in the liver.
- Inositol is a natural nutrient that prevents the collection of fat in the liver, as well as, promoting healthy hair growth.
- Iron, or ferrous sulfate, is an essential mineral in the production of red blood cells and helps prevent anemia. Zinc works with over 200 enzymes in the body for proper cell health and metabolism. Copper facilitates the absorption of iron and helps transmit electrical signals in the body and Manganese works by promoting good muscle and bone health.
|B STRONG Analysis|
per teaspoon (5 mL):
|Thiamine (Vitamin B1) ||4.15 mg|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) ||1.65 mg|
|Niacin (Vitamin B3) ||12.5 mg|
|Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) ||9.15 mg|
|Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) ||1.35 mg|
|Biotin (Vitmain B7) ||0.58 mg|
|Folic Acid (Vitamin B9) ||166.6 mcg|
|Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) ||16.66 mcg|
|Choline ||13.35 mg|
|Inositol ||20.0 mg|
|Iron (from ferrous sulfate) ||16.66 mg|
|Copper (from copper sulfate) ||0.25 mg|
|Manganese ||0.42 mg|
|Zinc ||0.65 mg|
Water, Corn Syrup, Sucrose, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Caramel Liquid, Anise Flavor, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.