- This product is available by prescription only.
- Due to federal and state laws, we cannot accept returns on prescription items.
- Chorulon® HCG is a freeze-dried preparation that has luteinizing hormone like-activity
- Use in cows for the treatment of nymphomania due to cystic ovaries
- For animal use only
For animal use only.
Store at or below room temperature, 77°F (25°C)
Chorionic gonadotropin is a protein. In the unlikely event of an anaphylactic reaction, epinephrine should be administered. The administration may also be indicated.
No withdrawal period is required if treated according to label directions. The total dose administered should not exceed 25,000 I.U. (25 ml).
Once reconstituted, Chorulon should be used immediately. Unused solution should be disposed of properly and not stored for future use.
Federal law restricts this drug to use by or on the order of a licensed veterinarian.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Disposal of Unused Prescription Medications
- Return unwanted or unused medications to Revival Animal Health in person, or visit www.disposemymeds.org to find a pharmacy near you.
- A secondary method of drug disposal is to remove the unwanted medication from any wrappers or containers and place it in a plastic bag with moist coffee grounds or cat litter. This can be disposed of in the regular garbage collection.
- Please do NOT dispose of unwanted meds down the drain or toilet, as this may eventually find its way into the human water supply.
Learn more about disposal of unused prescription medications here.
Disposal of Medical Sharps
- When you're finished with the syringe and needle, do not try to recap, remove, bend or break the needle. This is where most injuries occur.
- Dispose the syringe and needle immediately in a nearby sharps container. All sharps must be deposited in a puncture-proof container. Make sure your storage location is child and animal proof.
- As with all product handling, make sure you wash your hands after handling medical sharps.
Disposal of Sharps Container
- When your sharps container is half-full, sift dry Portland Cement throughout the sharps. Fill the container with water, and rotate until the cement is mixed and the sharps have been distributed throughout the cement mixture. Let cement dry for 24 hours.
- Seal the lid of the container tightly and use duct tape to seal. Label the container "Livestock Sharps" to properly identify the contents.
- Dispose of the containers in accordance with your state's regulations.
Our pharmacy hours are Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. − 4:30 p.m. CST.