Advantage Multi® for Cats protects your pet from multiple parasites. This convenient monthly topical was shown in clinical trials to be effective in preventing Heartworm disease. This topical also kills adult fleas, treats flea infestations, treats and controls ear mites, and treats and controls common intestinal parasites such as roundworms and hookworms. For use on cats and kittens 9 weeks of age and older and weighing at least 2 lb. Advantage Multi® for Cats is also FDA-approved for use on ferrets to kill adult fleas, treat flea infestations, and prevent Heartworm disease. For use on ferrets that weigh at least 2 lb.
Disposal of Unused Prescription Medications
- Return unwanted or unused medications to Revival Animal Health in person, or visit www.disposemymeds.org to find a pharmacy near you.
- A secondary method of drug disposal is to remove the unwanted medication from any wrappers or containers and place it in a plastic bag with moist coffee grounds or cat litter. This can be disposed of in the regular garbage collection.
- Please do NOT dispose of unwanted meds down the drain or toilet, as this may eventually find its way into the human water supply.
Learn more about disposal of unused prescription medications here
Disposal of Medical Sharps
- When you're finished with the syringe and needle, do not try to recap, remove, bend or break the needle. This is where most injuries occur.
- Dispose the syringe and needle immediately in a nearby sharps container. All sharps must be deposited in a puncture-proof container. Make sure your storage location is child and animal proof.
- As with all product handling, make sure you wash your hands after handling medical sharps.
Disposal of Sharps Container
- When your sharps container is half-full, sift dry Portland Cement throughout the sharps. Fill the container with water, and rotate until the cement is mixed and the sharps have been distributed throughout the cement mixture. Let cement dry for 24 hours.
- Seal the lid of the container tightly and use duct tape to seal. Label the container "Livestock Sharps" to properly identify the contents.
- Dispose of the containers in accordance with your state's regulations.
Our pharmacy hours are Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. − 4:30 p.m. CST.
Safety and effectiveness is dependent on correct administration.
Side effects may include lethargy, behavioral changes, discomfort, hypersalivation, coughing, gagging, or increased thirst.
Not for human use. Do not use on sick, debilitated, or underweight cats. Do not use on cats less than 9 weeks of age or less than 2 lb body weight. Children should not come into contact with the application site for 30 minutes after application.
Avoid oral ingestion. Cats may experience hypersalivation, tremors, vomiting and decreased appetite if they groom or lick the application site.
Use only the 0.4 ml Advantage Multi for Cats on ferrets.
The safety of Advantage Multi for Cats has not been established in breeding, pregnant, or lactating cats.
The effectiveness of Advantage Multi for Cats against Heartworm infections after bathing has not been evaluated in cats.
Federal law restricts this drug to use by or on the order of a licensed veterinarian.
Keep out of the reach of children
Active Ingredients: Imidacloprid and Moxidectin
Store at temperature between 39°F to 77°F (4°C to 25°C). Avoid excess heat or cold.