Wysiwash® Sanitizing System
- An easy and effective way to disinfect animal care facilities
- Accurately delivers USDA approved levels of active chlorine
- Effective against a wide range of pathogens including Canine Parvovirus
- Biodegradable and safe for the environment
- The Wysiwash® System does the mixing for you
- More economical to use than most disinfectants
When working with various animals in one place, it's important to keep the space regularly sanitized to prevent the growth of bacteria and pathogens. To make the sanitizing process easier, consider the Wysiwash® Sanitizing System for your kennel, clinic or shelter.
Wysiwash® Sanitizing System Parts
This system comes with two primary parts, including:
- The Sanitizer-V: The Wysiwash® Sanitizer-V is a sanitizing and disinfecting instrument that is scientifically designed to deliver health-approved levels of active chlorine to the end of any water hose in a safe, simple way.
- The Caplet: Each 10.5-ounce. Caplet inserted into the Sanitizer-V is made of a highly compressed calcium hypochlorite solution more effective and economical than liquid bleach. Each package includes nine Caplets.
How Wysiwash® Works
Hypochlorous acid — which is contained in chlorine — is the key sanitizing agent used in the Wysiwash® Sanitizing System for dog kennels and other animal care facilities. Hypochlorous acid is effective against the most dangerous pathogens present in an animal health space, including bacteria, fungi, viruses and protozoa.
Where Can You Use the Wysiwash® Sanitizing System?
The Wysiwash® is designed as a dog kennel sanitization system, working to eliminate the following:
- Canine parvovirus
- Canine distemper
- Avian influenza
- E. coli
Beyond kennels, you can use this sanitizing system for:
- Pool areas: This sanitizing system is suitable for killing algae and mold and preventing further growth on pool decking, shower areas and furniture.
- Home maintenance: Maintain curb appeal by killing and preventing mold and algae growth on sidings and roofs. The system can also disinfect and deodorize play equipment, coolers, boat interiors and hulls.
Three Simple Steps of Use
Disinfect your animal care facility in three simple steps:
- Place a Wysiwash® Jacketed Caplet in the Wysiwash® Sanitizer-V.
- Connect the male end of the water hose to the female quick connector.
- Turn the water on and squeeze the trigger.
Benefits of Using the Wysiwash® Sanitizing System
The Wysiwash® Sanitizing System makes your disinfecting process easier, offering a range of benefits:
- Saves you water and time as there is no need to rinse, and it is non-corrosive to equipment and your containment facility.
- Safe for animal direct contact immediately after application.
- No chemical burns to skin, hooves or pads.
- One 10.5 oz. Caplet lasts up to 3.5 hours of continuous use and is equivalent to approximately five gallons of liquid bleach.
Revival Animal Health stocks the best animal facility equipment so you can find it all in one place. Purchase a Wysiwash® Sanitizing System today!
AutoShip is now available! AutoShip is the most convenient way to get the items you need delivered on a regular schedule, so you never run out. You can also save 5% on every AutoShip Order.
Weight: 2.5 lb
Manufactured with USA and off-shore parts assembled in USA
Wysiwash Jacketed Caplets
Weight: 6 lb
9 (nine) 10.5 oz Caplets per tub
Manufactured in USA
Wysiwash Sanitizing System
Includes: 1 Wysiwash Sanitizer-V Spray Gun and 1- 6 lb Tub (9 ct) Wysiwash Jacketed Caplets
For use in the Animal Care Industry such as Pet Boarding, Zoo Facilities, Vet Clinics, Animal Shelters, Lab Animal Facilities, Food Animal Housing, Animal Breeders and Dog/Horse Racing Facilities.
Animal Health - Kills dangerous pathogens including Parvo on contact and prevents the spread of germs and disease (pens, crates, kennels, grass/turf play areas, patios, etc.
Pool Areas - Kills and prevents further growth of algae and mold on pool decking, shower areas and furniture. Kills germs (E. coli, hepatitis, HIV, Staph, Strep, MSRA and more)
Home Maintenance - Kills and prevents mold and algae growth on siding and roof. Disinfects play equipment (playground equipment, coolers, boat interiors and hulls). Deodorizes.
Will not harm septic systems.
REMEMBER TO PICK UP SOLID BIO-MATTER AND THOROUGHLY CLEAN TARGETSURFACE BEFORE SANITIZING!
- Make sure work area is well ventilated.
- Begin to disinfect target area. It is not necessary to OVERUSE the solution.
- After sanitizing is completed, turn off water spigot. Disconnect Sanitizer from hose, allowing it to drain over a gutter/drain area, or mix with a gallon of water to make a disinfecting solution. Once disconnected from hose, the discharging solution is highly concentrated. Avoid contact with skin or clothes.
- Wash down area where Sanitizer was drained. Failing to do this may leave calcium deposits on the floor. Set the Sanitizer, properly drained, in a cool, dry storage area out of the reach of children.
CAUTION: DRAIN AFTER EACH USE!
Other ingredients: 32%