- Sentry® Worm X Plus® effectively treats and controls tapeworms, roundworms and hookworms in dogs
- Contains Pyrantel Pamoate and Praziquantel
- Convenient and easy-to-dose
- Flavored chewables are palatable
- Available without a prescription
Do not de-worm a puppy under 12 weeks or 6 pounds.
Do not de-worm a dog or puppy that is sick.
Safety in breeding dogs and pregnant bitches has not been tested.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store at controlled room temperature 15°C to 30°C (59°F to 86°F).
6-12 lb: 1 small tab
12.1-25 lb: 2 small tabs
25.1-50 lb: 1 large tab
50.1-100 lb: 2 large tabs
100.1-150 lb: 3 large tabs
150.1 - 200 lb: 4 large tabs
You should weigh your dog to make sure you are giving the right dose.
Sentry® HC Worm X Plus® Flavored Chewables are palatable if offered by hand. If your dog does not voluntarily eat the chewable, you can hide the chewable in a small amount of food or place it in the back of the dog's mouth for forced swallowing.
Make sure that the dog eats the complete dose.
Watch the dog for a few minutes after dosing to make sure the chewable is not rejected.
Large Dog: Pyrantel Pamoate 114 mg & Praziquantel 114 mg.