- Cow ketone test
- Quick, reliable results in minutes
- Helps evaluate a cow's health
- Easy to use with milk, urine or plasma
- 99% accuracy
Ketosis is associated with a drop in milk production, loss of appetite, weight loss, nervousness or high excitability. It can occur in lactating cows a few days or up to eight weeks after calving. Using KetoCheck™ powder to test for ketones allows you to obtain quick, reliable results in just minutes.
You can purchase KetoCheck™ in a 50-gram bottle for multiple uses.
What You Get With KetoCheck™KetoCheck™ offers the following benefits for farmers and ranchers evaluating the health of their cattle:
- This ketone test for cows offers rapid results. You'll see the outcome of your test within two minutes so you can take action as needed.
- KetoCheck™ test results are 99% accurate. However, the test should not be used within 96 hours of calving, as the presence of colostrum may alter the results.
- Because you can use cow plasma, urine or milk to conduct a cow ketone test with this product, it results in minimal stress for the animal.
- KetoCheck™ is a cost-effective way to test for ketosis, as you only need a small amount (1 to 2 grams) of this product for a test.
- Place a small amount of KetoCheck™ (1 to 2 grams) on a plain, white surface.
- Add a drop of cow urine, plasma or milk to the powder.
- Wait for two minutes.
- The color of the powder will change to purple if the test is positive. In this case, contact your veterinarian.