This hygro-thermometer accurately monitors both the temperature and humidity levels of the designated space. Can be used on tabletop or wall mounted.
Cautions: Keep out of reach of children and animals.
Required: AAA batteries required. Batteries included.
- Open battery compartment by pushing the cover on the back of the instrument downwards as indicated by the arrow. Remove the battery safety strip and the protection foil on the display. The instrument is now ready to use.
- The temperature unit can be changed from °C to °F by the sliding switch at the back of the instrument.
- The upper display now shows the current temperature in °C or °F. The lower display shows the relative humidity in percent.
- Displaying maximum/minimum values.
- Pressing the MAX/MIN button, the highest values since the unit was last re-set appear. You can now, for example, find out the highest temperature of the day in your office or the highest humidity in your bathroom.
- Pressing the same button again gets you the lowest values since the unit was last re-set. This is very useful in checking how far the heating system cools off at night and what the humidity dropped to. The latter can affect your health if too low.
- To return to the current values, press the MAX/MIN button again.
- Resetting the MAX/MIN memory to the preset value, press and hold the RESET button for 3 seconds.
- The unit can be hung on the enclosed device or stand on the integrated fold-out foot.
- If the battery is nearly used up, a low battery flag is shown at the bottom-left corner of the lower display. Replace the battery to ensure the unit is working normally.