HomeAgain® TempScan® Microchips
- HomeAgain® Microchips feature a simple, one-piece syringe mechanism that allows for injection in one step
- Anti-migration technology helps prevent chip migration
- Comes in convenient implantation syringe
- Members receive a full lineup of safety and wellness benefits
- Detects and monitors body temperature
- HomeAgain Enrollment Form
Due to manufacturer restrictions, this product is excluded from promotions, sales and coupons.
HomeAgain® Microchips feature a simple, one-piece syringe mechanism that allows for injection in one step. This mechanism eliminates unsafe needle-to-applicator assembly and sterility concerns. The patented Bio-Bond™ anti-migration technology helps prevent chip migration, making it safer for pets and ensuring the microchip can be found. Comes in a convenient implantation syringe with a Pet ID tag and preprinted enrollment form. The HomeAgain® TempScan® Microchip detects pet's temperature each time the microchip is read with a compatible microchip scanner/reader such as the HomeAgain® Universal WorldScan™ Plus. Microchips come in 134.2 kHz (15-digit number). HomeAgain® immediately initiates efforts to find lost pets. Members receive a full lineup of safety and wellness benefits, including 24/7 support and more. Registration with HomeAgain® costs $19.99 annually. HomeAgain Enrollment Form
Buy more to get access to FREE Economy Ground Shipping on orders over $99 and under 10 lbs!