- Health Guard Laundry Additive and Disinfectant is a unique antibacterial product that reduces bacterial contamination during the use and handling of linen items
- Been tested and proven residually effective against gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria, yeasts and fungi
- Non-toxic and non-irritating additive remains active until the next washing
- Strong working ingredients have a long-lasting antibacterial residual activity
- Can be used as a laundry additive/disinfectant, surface disinfectant, stain and odor remover, carpet shampoo additive, or fogger
This non-toxic and non-irritating additive remains active until the next washing and during the entire shelf life of laundered items. It helps brighten and is residually active in dry and moist environments. Active against odor causing bacteria, airborne viruses caused by bacterial contamination, ringworm and spores associated with ringworm. The strong working ingredients have a long-lasting antibacterial residual activity.
Can be diluted and used as an economical disinfectant, a spot and odor remover, a carpet shampoo additive, and an antibacterial room fogger. Non flammable and non corrosive on household items. Can be used on floors, walls, carpets, cages, grooming areas, foggers, etc. Contains no bleach and is gentle on whites and color.
Do not use for baby diapers.
Remove pets and food/water dishes before fogging.
May be added with the softener in the final rinse.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in original container and place in locked storage areas.
Important: Refer to laundry machine manual for load capacity and adjust usage to load size. Sm/Med load = 12 to 14 lb capacity; Lg load = 15 to 20 lb capacity.
- For disinfectant on furniture, fabric, carpets, and walls, mix 1 tablespoon per quart of water
- For spot and odor control of carpets, mix 3 tablespoons per quart of water. Wipe and let dry.
- For best results, use DI water