For-Bid™ for Dogs, Cats, and Horses
For-Bid™ for dogs, cats, and horses is intended to help prevent animals from eating their own waste. Do not feed to any animals already on steroids.
Benefits of the For-Bid™ powder:
- Stop cats, dogs and horse from stool eating with For-Bid™
- A tasteless highly purified crystalline edible protein fraction
- Makes feces taste bad
- Powder is easily mixed with food
Stop cats, dogs, and horses from stool eating with For-Bid™, a highly purified crystalline edible protein fraction. It is not an enzyme mixture and does not alter the normal endogenous digestive process. Simply sprinkle the For-Bid™ dog supplement over the animal's food and your animal will not even notice! It is tasteless when it's ingested, but it adds a forbidding taste to the stool making it unappealing. When the animal attempts to eat their feces, the villa of the tongue react, and the animal ends up discarding it. For-Bid™ has been used by thousands of veterinarians for cats, dogs, and horses without adverse reactions and with exceptional success. For-Bid for dogs includes twelve 0.28 oz packets. Do not feed to animals on steroids as this will counter the effect.
Store in a cool, dry location. Tightly close un-used packets to preserve freshness.
- For large dogs, 20-100 lb, sprinkle the contents of ½ packet on the dog food two times per day (morning and night), for 5-6 days. This will usually curb coprophagia for months, often permanently.
- For small dogs or puppies, 3-20 lb, administer ¼ packet two times per day (morning and night), for 5 days.
- Cats should be fed ¼ packet, one time per day, for 4-5 days.
- For horses, 1 ½ packets, two times per day (morning and night), for 2-3 days typically deters this behavior.
If coprophagy starts again after initial dosage, give 1 gram per for 2-3 weeks as necessary.
When a dog is eating another dog's stool, or those from a cat's litter box, we recommend treating both animals.
Types of coprophagia
Acute: This develops in young animals, and has occurred for 1-3 weeks. For-Bid™ is 99.99% effective.
Intermediate: Animals 3-5 years old that have had coprophagia for 1-3 months. For-Bid™ is approximately 95% effective.
Chronic: Animals 5-6 years old, that have been eating feces for 1-3 years. This is not coprophagia, but a bad habit. For-Bid™ may not work in this instance. If it doesn't, obedience training is recommended or the possible use of a muzzle.
Points to consider regarding administration of For-Bid™
Be sure you are not over feeding your animal, because undigested food in the feces will propagate coprophagia.
It may be advisable to change the animal's diet. Try a new diet with a range of B complex vitamins as well as minerals.