For-Bid™ for Dogs, Cats, and Horses
For-Bid™ for dogs, cats, and horses is intended to help prevent animals from eating their own waste. Do not feed to any animals already on steroids.
Benefits of the For-Bid™ powder:
- Stop cats, dogs and horse from stool eating with For-Bid™
- A tasteless highly purified crystalline edible protein fraction
- Makes feces taste bad
- Powder is easily mixed with food
Stop cats, dogs, and horses from stool eating with For-Bid™, a highly purified crystalline edible protein fraction. It is not an enzyme mixture and does not alter the normal endogenous digestive process. Simply sprinkle the For-Bid™ dog supplement over the animal's food and your animal will not even notice! It is tasteless when it's ingested, but it adds a forbidding taste to the stool making it unappealing. When the animal attempts to eat their feces, the villa of the tongue react, and the animal ends up discarding it. For-Bid™ has been used by thousands of veterinarians for cats, dogs, and horses without adverse reactions and with exceptional success. For-Bid for dogs includes twelve 0.28 oz packets. Do not feed to animals on steroids as this will counter the effect.
AutoShip is now available! AutoShip is the most convenient way to get the items you need delivered on a regular schedule, so you never run out. You can also save 5% on every AutoShip Order.
Store in a cool, dry location. Tightly close un-used packets to preserve freshness.
- For large dogs, 20-100 lb, sprinkle the contents of ½ packet on the dog food two times per day (morning and night), for 5-6 days. This will usually curb coprophagia for months, often permanently.
- For small dogs or puppies, 3-20 lb, administer ¼ packet two times per day (morning and night), for 5 days.
- Cats should be fed ¼ packet, one time per day, for 4-5 days.
- For horses, 1 ½ packets, two times per day (morning and night), for 2-3 days typically deters this behavior.
If coprophagy starts again after initial dosage, give 1 gram per for 2-3 weeks as necessary.
When a dog is eating another dog's stool, or those from a cat's litter box, we recommend treating both animals.
Types of coprophagia
Acute: This develops in young animals, and has occurred for 1-3 weeks. For-Bid™ is 99.99% effective.
Intermediate: Animals 3-5 years old that have had coprophagia for 1-3 months. For-Bid™ is approximately 95% effective.
Chronic: Animals 5-6 years old, that have been eating feces for 1-3 years. This is not coprophagia, but a bad habit. For-Bid™ may not work in this instance. If it doesn't, obedience training is recommended or the possible use of a muzzle.
Points to consider regarding administration of For-Bid™
Be sure you are not over feeding your animal, because undigested food in the feces will propagate coprophagia.
It may be advisable to change the animal's diet. Try a new diet with a range of B complex vitamins as well as minerals.