- Drontal® for Cats is a broad spectrum dewormer that removes common parasites in cats and kittens
- Removes tapeworms, hookworms, and large roundworms
- Scored tablets ensure easy breakage
- Contains Praziquantel and Pyrantel Pamoate
- Single-dose oral treatment
Drontal® for Cats is a broad spectrum dewormer that removes the common parasites in cats and kittens. Drontal® cat dewormer tablets will remove tapeworms, hookworms, and large roundworms. Come in scored tablets for easy breakage. Each Drontal® tablet for cats contains 18.2 mg of Praziquantel and 72.6 mg of Pyrantel Pamoate. Not for cats under 2 months or 2 lb.
Large roundworms and hookworms may be observed in the feces of the cat a day or so after the cat has been treated with Drontal® Tablets.
Consult your veterinarian before administering to sick or pregnant animals.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store between 20°C to 25°C (68°F to 77°F).
|2-3 lb||½ tab|
|4-8 lb||1 tab|
|9-12 lb||1.5 tabs|
|13-16 lb||2 tabs|