Doc Roy's® DAILY CARE FELINE is a unique 2-in-1 formulation, combining the benefits of an omega fatty acid supplement with a comprehensive vitamin/mineral supplement. DAILY CARE FELINE is indicated for the supplementation of the cat's diet to aid in the prevention and management of omega fatty acids, multiple vitamin, and mineral deficiencies and should prove beneficial in the improvement and maintenance of healthy skin and hair coat, plus will help control excessive shedding. Formulated with a proprietary, highly palatable chicken liver flavor to ensure cats will readily consume the supplement daily. Administer over the cat's food daily or mix with food to ensure complete consumption.
Administer over your cat's food daily or mix with food to ensure complete consumption. Give 1 scoop (10 grams) a day. For sick, convalescing, pregnant, or nursing cats, give 2 scoops daily.
May be used with a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAIDs), such as Carprofen
.For Canine Daily Care:Doc Roy's® DAILY CARE CANINEFor Extra Canine Daily Care:Doc Roy's® DAILY CARE EXTRA CANINE
|DAILY CARE FELINE Granules|
Analysis per 10 grams (1 scoop):
|Crude Protein ||14.1%|
|Crude Fat ||16.1%|
|Crude Fiber ||46.3%|
|Flaxseed Oil ||730 mg|
|Fish Oil (source of EPA & DHA) ||350 mg|
|Choline ||150 mg|
|Taurine ||100 mg|
|Calcium (from calcium phosphate) ||100 mg|
|Phosphorous (from calcium phosphate) ||78 mg|
|Inositol ||20 mg|
|Iron (from ferrous fumarate) ||15 mg|
|Chloride (from sodium chloride) ||8 mg|
|Vitamin C ||4 mg|
|Niacin (Vitamin B3) ||4 mg|
|Sodium (from sodium chloride) ||4 mg|
|Thiamine (Vitamin B1) ||1.5 mg|
|Pantothenic Acid (Vitami B5) ||1.4 mg|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) ||1 mg|
|Manganese (from manganese sulfate) ||1 mg|
|Pyridoxin (Vitamin B6) ||500 mcg|
|Copper (from copper sulfate) ||500 mcg|
|Potassium (from potassium iodide) ||500 mcg|
|Iodine (from potassium iodide) ||400 mcg|
|Folic Acid (Vitamin B9) ||150 mcg|
|Zinc (from zinc oxide) ||150 mcg|
|Cobalt (from cobalt sulfate) ||100 mcg|
|Biotin (Vitamin B7) ||10 mcg|
|Fluoride (from sodium fluoride) ||6 mcg|
|Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) ||4 mcg|
|Selenium (from selenium powder) ||4 mcg|
|Chromium (from chromium chloride) ||1 mcg|
|Molybdenum (from molybdenum trioxide) ||1 mcg|
|Nickel (from nickel chloride) ||1 mcg|
|Silicon (from silicon dioxide) ||1 mcg|
|Vitamin A ||1045 IU|
|Vitamin D3 ||100 IU|
|Vitamin E ||10 IU|
DAILY CARE FELINE is an unique 2-in-1 formulation, combining the benefits of an omega fatty acid supplement with a comprehensive vitamin and mineral supplement. It proves beneficial in the improvement and maintenance of healthy skin and hair coat, plus will help control excessive shedding.Doc Roy's® DAILY CARE FELINE Calorie Content:
38.7 kcal/scoop Doc Roy's® DAILY CARE FELINE Ingredients:
Rice Hulls, Chicken Liver Powder, Calcium Phosphate, Whey Powder, Sucrose, Flaxseed Oil, Fish Oik, Choline, Taurine, Silica, Iron, Vitamin B Complex, Sodium, Niacin, Vitamin C, Manganese, Copper, Zinc, Vitamin A, Thiamine Pantothenic acid, Riboflavin, Biotin, Potassium Iodide, Pyridoxine, Vitamin B-12, Cobalt, Selenium, Vitamin D3
, Folic Acid, Vitamin E, Sodium Fluoride, Nickel, Chromium, Molybdenum, Preservative (TBHQ). What do the ingredients do:
- Fish Oil - Believed to reduce the risk of heart attacks. Reduces coronary heart disease risks and is helpful for lowering and regulating cholesterol levels in the body. Fish Oil is the source of beneficial Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids such as EPA and DHA that provide anti-inflammatory benefits to the body.
- Flaxseed Oil - Excellent source of protein and potassium, which helps guard against high cholesterol and hypertension. Contains beneficial Omega 3 fatty acids which can help reduce the risk of heart disease and can assist in the prevention of autoimmune disorders.
- Essential Fatty Acids - Such as Linoleic Acid, help move oxygen through the bloodstream to all parts of the body. They aid in cell membrane development, strength, and function, and are necessary for strong organs and tissues. Essential fatty acids will help keep skin healthy and prevent early aging, plus, help the body process cholesterol.
- Taurine - Aids in the digestion of fats and the absorption of vitamins. Helps reduce high blood pressure, muscle fatigue, and soreness. It also is critical for eye health and development in cats.
- Vitamin A - Essential for eye and skin health, immune system function, and bone health. It also plays an important role in reproductive health.
- B-Vitamins are used to metabolize protein and fats within the body. They are essential for healthy hair, coat, skin, eyes, and liver and encourage the proper function of the central nervous system.
- Thiamine (Vitamin B1) - Essential to the body to process carbohydrates. Important for the development and operation of nerves, muscle cells, and brain functions.
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) - Helps the body by stimulating metabolism and assisting in the digestion and absorption of fats, carbohydrates, and proteins.
- Niacin (Vitamin B3) - Powerful vitamin used to manage cholesterol problems, prevent diabetes, and help the body process fats.
- Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) - Helps convert carbohydrates into fuel inside the body and produces energy.
- Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) - Necessary to maintain the balance of sodium and potassium in the body, and encourages red blood cell production. It also assists the body in converting carbohydrates to glucose, which is used as the body's energy source.
- Biotin (Vitamin B7) - Important in the metabolic functions of the body including cell growth, synthesis of fatty acids and metabolism of amino acids. Also assists in the process of the body converting food into energy and the transfer of carbon dioxide within the body.
- Folic Acid (Vitamin B9) - Helps the animal stay healthy by supporting the body's ability to produce red blood cells.
- Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) - Required for the metabolism of fats and carbohydrates, the production of red blood cells, and normal brain functioning.
- Choline - Important in maintenance of cognitive functions. Very important to the function of the liver by removing toxins and wastes and preventing fat from accumulating in the liver.
- Inositol - Natural nutrient that prevents the collection of fats in the liver as well as promoting healthy hair growth.
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) - Essential to the body's processes. It helps produce collagen and is necessary to the function of almost all major organs.
- Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3) - Hormone produced by the body when the skin is exposed to sunlight. Vitamin D3 is necessary for optimal calcium absorption, which helps build strong bones and teeth.
- Vitamin K - Used to attract and bind calcium to proteins in the body. It is also vital in vascular health.
- Ferrous Sulfate (Iron) - Essential mineral in the production of red blood cells and will help to prevent anemia.
- Zinc - Works with over 200 enzymes in the body for proper cell health and metabolism.
- Copper - Facilitates the absorption of iron and helps transmit electrical signals in the body.
- Manganese - Promotes good muscle and bone health, aids in production of cartilage, and helps normal bone development.
- Vitamin E - Provides important protection for damaged cells in the body and is believed to be an important tool against aging.
- Calcium - Mineral that makes up bones, teeth, shells, and other hard body parts. It is carried by the blood and plays an important role in the body.
- Magnesium - Concentrated in the bones and promotes good muscles and bone health.
- Iodine - Important for proper thyroid function, which affects every organ system in the body.
- Potassium- Plays a vital role in muscle growth, nerve cell function, and protein synthesis.
- Chloride - Provides the body with electrolytes and helps muscles relax.
- Chromium - Trace mineral assisting the body with burning carbohydrates and fat. It helps provide blood sugar to the body's cells and plays an important role in metabolism.
- Fluoride - Helpful in strengthening and protecting enamel on teeth.
- Molybdenum - Promotes growth in animals.
- Selenium - Helps remove toxins from the body and helps regulates the function of the thyroid gland. It is ideal for maintaining healthy blood pressure and overall general heart health.
Store at room temperature away from moisture, sunlight, and excessive heat. Cautions:
Intended for use in cats only. Always consult your veterinarian before using this product in dogs with chronic medical conditions, such as a clotting disorder, diabetes, or urinary tract disease. Keep out of the reach of children and pets to prevent unwanted consumption.