Doc Roy's® Aches Away™
- Supports hip, joint muscle and connective tissue health
- Provides nutrients believed to help cushion and lubricate joints
- Can be beneficial to dogs with joint discomfort associated with day to day activities
- Contains glucosamine, perna, MSM, antioxidants and more
- May be given with prescription aids
- This consumable product is temporarily unable to be shipped internationally
- This product cannot be resold on Amazon
Doc Roy's® Aches Away hip and joint supplement for dogs that have discomfort associated with normal daily exercise and active lifestyles. The combination of select ingredients, includes glucosamine for dogs, to help support normal hip and joint structure, function and flexibility. This hip and joint care for dogs is ideal for active and working dogs, show dogs, large breeds, senior dogs and dogs with joint discomfort. Roast beef and liver flavored chews may be given as a treat or crumbled and given with their daily diet.
Flavor: Roast beef and liver flavor
Storage: Store at controlled room temperature. Avoid excessive heat.
Up to 15 lb give up to ½ chew/day initially for the first 4 to 6 weeks. For maintenance, give up to ¼ chew/ day
15-30 lb give 1 chew/day initially for the first 4 to 6 weeks. For maintenance, give ½ chew/ day
31-60 lb give 2 chews/day initially for the first 4 to 6 weeks. For maintenance, give 1 chew/ day
61-100 lb give 4 chews/day initially for the first 4 to 6 weeks. For maintenance, give 2 chews/ day
Over 100 lb give 5 chews/day initially for the first 4 to 6 weeks. For maintenance, give 2½ chews/ day
May be used with a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAIDs), such as Carprofen or Deramaxx.
For Maximum Joint Support:
Doc Roy's® ACHES AWAY PLUS
ACHES AWAY Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl (hydrochloride), Creatine Monohydrate, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Perna Canaliculus, Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin E, Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA), Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)
What do the ingredients do:
- Glucosamine hydrochloride is a major building block of cartilage and is necessary for the construction of connective tissues. It helps the body by enhancing the body's ability to produce collagen and joint fluid. It also helps supply the body with the necessary materials to repair joint damage.
- Creatine monohydrate is necessary for the manufacture of energy required to fuel the contraction of muscles. It helps recycle and replenish energy in the muscles and enhances muscle performance. It also strengthens and provides energy to muscles surrounding dog's joints and will benefit all dogs with arthritic joints.
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) is one of nature's sources of dietary sulfur, which is mainly used to support healthy joints and cartilage. It helps relieve the symptoms of osteoarthritis by lubricating the joint cartilage and improving mobility. When used in combination with Vitamin C, it allows more nutrients to enter the cells, helps eliminate unwanted toxins, and improves overall health.
- Perna Canaliculus is an edible shellfish that helps reduce joint pain and provides the body with fatty acids that have anti-inflammatory effects. It also contains helpful levels of glucosamine.
- Vitamin E, manganese, and zinc are antioxidants that support the body's natural defenses. Manganese aids production of cartilage, helps normal bone development, and promotes good muscle and bone health. Zinc works with over 200 enzymes in the body for proper cell health and metabolism. Vitamin E provides important protection for damaged cells in the body and is believed to be an important tool against aging.
- Bioflavonoids are natural plant compounds that comprise the pigments responsible for the bright colors of fruits and vegetables and are also antioxidants. They help lower cholesterol, strengthen blood vessels, and enhance the body's ability to deal with viruses and allergens.
- Doc Roy's® uses MSM as an alternative to chondroitin sulfate, a natural occurring compound found in cartilage. Since MSM is a small molecule, it is readily and rapidly absorbed and transported to the joint capsule. If your dog needs chondroitin sulfate, the MSM will provide the joint with the sulfur building blocks so the dog can make its own chondroitin sulfate, if that is what the joint needs. This way, the MSM is not wasted and provides broader benefits to your dog.
|ACHES AWAY Soft Chews|
Analysis per chew:
|Glucosamine (HCl)||500 mg|
|Creatine Monohydrate||375 mg|
|Proprietary Blend of Citrus Bioflavonoids, Calcium Phosphate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Alpha Lipoic Acid, Grape Seed Extract, and Selenium||111 mg|
|Perna Canaliculus||75 mg|
|Kola Nut Extract||50 mg|
|Manganese Sulfate||15 mg|
|Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)||12 mg|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)||9 mg|
|Vitamin E||25 IU|
Inactive Ingredients: Glycerin, Molasses, Sucrose, Macrogol, Vegetable Oil, Pork Liver Powder, Vegetable Fiber, Vegetable Starch, Fish Oil, Vegetable Shortening, Magnesium Stearate, Aspartame, TBHQ.