Deluxe Lectro-Kennel Heat Pad
- Deluxe Lectro-Kennel Heat Pad is ideal for whelping or post-surgery veterinary care
- Computerized sensor maintains the pre-selected temperature
- Constructed of rugged ABS plastic with a 5.5 ft steel-wrapped cord
- Features a digital readout and washable cover
- MET listed for safety and peace of mind
Most Commonly Asked Question: Why isn't my bed warming up?
Answer: When your pet is not on the pad, the heat will dissipate into the air and the surface temperature will vary according to the ambient air temperature. When your pet lies down, the temperature of the pad will rise. Please test the bed or pad by placing a pillow on top of the product. After about 15 minutes, feel under the pillow. It should feel warm, not hot.
|Small||40 watts||12.5" x 18.5"|
|Medium||60 watts||16.5" x 22.5"|
|Large||80 watts||22.5" x 28.5"|
For use with animals only.
Use with 110-120 volt AC outlet only.
Do not use with a generator, inverter, solar panel, battery, etc.
Heat pad should be placed in a sheltered area out of direct rain or snow.
Close supervision is necessary when used by or near children.
Always unplug from outlet when not in use.
When placing the pad in an enclosed area, be sure pad covers no more than half of the floor space so your pet has the option of sleeping on or off the heated pad.