The Nobivac® Canine Flu H3N8 is recommended for the vaccination of healthy dogs as an aid in the control of disease associated with canine Influenza virus (CIV) infection. Contains a killed version of the H3N8 virus combined with an adjuvant to enhance the immune response. Proven to significantly reduce the clinical signs, severity, and spread of canine Influenza infection. This vaccine reduces the incidence and severity of lung lesions, as well as the duration of coughing and viral shedding. Proven safe across a multitude of dog breeds and ages, and safety confirmed through clinical use in more than 1 million dogs. It is recommended for the vaccination of healthy dogs 6 weeks of age or older.
For animal use only.
Shake well before use.
Do not mix with other vaccines.
Use new, non-chemically sterilized needles and syringes.
Use entire contents after opening.
Burn vaccine container and all unused contents.Storage:
Store at 2° to 7° C (35° to 45°F). Do not freeze.FAQs
- Vaccinate healthy dogs 6 weeks of age or older.
- Shake well. Inject one dose (1 ml) subcutaneously.
- The initial dose may be given at 6 weeks of age or older.
- A second dose is given 2 to 4 weeks later.
- A minimum of two doses is required for primary immunization.
- Annual revaccination with one dose is recommended.
- Vaccinate only healthy, non-parasitized dogs.
- Contains gentamicin and amphotericin B as preservatives.
- Do not vaccinate pregnant bitches.
- The use of a biological product may produce anaphylaxis and/or other inflammatory immune-mediated hypersensitivity reactions. Antidote: Epinephrine, corticosteroids, and antihistamines may all be indicated depending on the nature and severity of the reaction.