Canine Express Semen Transport Kit
- Keeps semen sample cool and safe
- Includes artificial insemination supplies
- Semen can be transported anywhere
- Semen extender sold separately
The Canine Express Semen Transport Kit is a convenient, all-in-one kit for shipping canine semen for artificial insemination. This dog sperm kit includes the supplies needed to inseminate a female breeding dog, including:
- 2 x 15ml capped tubes
- 2 x insulated tube sleeves
- 2 x 10 ml syringes
- 1 ice pack
- 1 pair of disposable Nitrile gloves (subject to availability)
- 2 x 10-inch pipettes
- 2 x single-use lubricating jelly packages
- 1 foam box
- 1 cardboard box
The dog sperm kit includes everything you need for the process, plus an excellent shipping box to keep semen at the correct temperature during transport. Each kit has a special vial compartment to keep the product from getting too cold. These sturdy canine express kits are competitively priced and well-packaged to get all items to you in the best condition possible.
Please note that the sample extenders are sold separately.
Transport Efficiency and Reliability
When shipping semen, you want the assurance that it will remain viable to promote a successful insemination. The Canine Express Semen Transport Kit is the top semen transport system on the market, ensuring exceptional performance and express efficiency. The insulated containers and ice pack help regulate the temperature while transferring the spermatic fluid to the insemination point.
Canine Express dog sperm shipping kits are ideal for shipping stud canine semen. Bear the following specifications in mind:
- The packaging is suitable for intercontinental transport.
- The kits are disposable.
- Remember to purchase the semen extender for optimal viability.
- The shipping weight is 4 pounds.
- Caution: After the semen has been collected, double-check the temperature to prevent cold or reverse heat shock.
Lay the dose into the bottom of the foam box.
Lay a white foam plate on the top of the semen doses.
Set the cooling pack on top of the white foam plate.
Put the lid on the foam box and put that box into the included cardboard box.
Slide a wire tie (not included) through the two holes on the bottom of the cardboard box.
Research has shown that shipping a larger dose volume and then centrifuging off the supernatant upon arrival is highly effective, although, make sure the receiving facility has the capability to properly handle and centrifuge the semen.