The MAI Canine Collection and Insemination Kit includes everything that you need for the collection and insemination of canine semen. Includes latex collection cone and 15 cc graduated vial, disposable 5 cc syringe, 4" insemination pipette for small dogs, 9" insemination pipette for large dogs, pair of disposable gloves, and package of lubrication jelly.
Latex collection cone and 15 cc graduated vial
Disposable 5 cc syringe
4" insemination pipette for small dogs
9" insemination pipette for large dogs
Pair of disposable gloves
Package of lubrication jelly
Cleaning/conditioning should be performed at least twice before initial use and once following each subsequent use. Modifications to this protocol may be made once the latex product has demonstrated in the field that it is fully conditioned.
- Soak latex product in hot water and Alconox® Powdered Precision Cleaner (as per label instructions) for 10-15 minutes.
- Scrub latex products, concentrating on the interior, using a clean, soft-bristled brush, cloth or non-abrasive pad.
- Rinse thoroughly with hot tap water.
- Rinse thoroughly with distilled water.
- Hang to dry.
- Repeat steps 1-7 prior to initial use.