- The Antigen Parvovirus-Coronavirus Test Kit uses highly purified antibodies to detect Parvovirus and Coronavirus
- Highly sensitive and specific test
- Simple and easy to use
- Results in only 5-10 minutes
- For veterinary diagnostic use only
Samples from canine feces should be used for this test. The specimens should be tested immediately after collection.
The kit can be stored at room temperature or refrigerated. Do not freeze. Do not store in direct sunlight.
- Collect a sample from canine feces using a swab.
- Insert the swab into a specimen tube containing 1 ml of assay diluent.
- Mix the swab sample with the assay diluent vigorously to extract the viruses.
- Remove a test device from an aluminum foil pouch, and place it on a flat and dry surface.
- Using a disposable dropper provided, take an aliquot from the extracted and mixed sample in the tube.
- If the feces particles are large, wait 1 minute until the large particles are settled, and then take the supernatant of the sample in the tube.
- Add four drops into the sample hole using the disposable dropper. The assay diluent should be added exactly, slowly, drop by drop.
- As the test begins to work, you will see a purple color move across the result window in the center of the test device. If the migration has not appeared after 1 minute, add one more drop of the mixed assay diluent to the sample well.
- Interpret test results at 5-10 minutes. Do not decide after 20 minutes.