- The Antigen Canine Parvovirus Rapid Test Kit detects the canine Parvovirus antigen in canine feces
- Contains specially selected antibodies for a high degree of accuracy
- Studies show that this test is highly sensitive and specific
- Simple test and quick answers
- Results within 5 to 10 minutes
Do not mix components from different lot numbers.
The kit can be stored at room temperature or refrigerated 2°C to 30°C (36°F to 86°F). Do not freeze. Do not store the test kit in direct sunlight.
- The test should be performed at room temperature. Before conducting the test, all kit elements and specimen should be brought to room temperature.
- Collect the samples from canine feces using the swab.
- Insert the swab into the specimen tube containing 1 ml of assay diluent.
- Mix the swab samples with the assay diluent to extract well.
- Remove the test device from the foil pouch, and place it on a flat and dry surface.
- Use the disposable dropper provided to take the samples from extracted and mixed specimens in the tube.
- Add 4 drops into the sample hole using the disposable dropper. The mixed assay diluent should be added exactly, slowly, drop by drop.
- As the test begins to work, you will see a purple color move across the result window in the center of the test device. If the migration has not appeared after 1 minute, add one more drop of the mixed assay diluent to the sample well.
- Interpret test results at 5 to 10 minutes. Do not decide after 20 minutes.